19 - Questions

"..."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

"I found out just now...she knows everything only she could know...plus she has the same quirk..." Kirishima replyed, in a gloomy tone. The others noticed, and calmed down.

"Dafuq do you mean y/n is your sister?" Kirishima looked up at Bakugo. "You two are nothing alike." He stated bluntly, catching everyone off guard. Kirishima tilts his head in confusion.

"You are all about respect and shit, but y/n is probably one of the most laid-back people on the planet, she has no shame." He pauses for a second. "So are the rest of the basterds in the league. Not only where seriously cracking jokes and acting like total fucking idiots, they had a mini tea party and fucking included me." Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Apparently they weren't even going to attack that day, the dumbasses had it all planed for the next day but they got caught by a student during their Nerf war. So basically they're all fucking nut-jobs." Bakugo said, with his arms crossed.

The other students looked at each other, confused with what they just heard. Tea party? seriously? Then Todoroki finally had something to had to the conversation.

"Well that makes sense. When Midoriya, Shoji, Uraraka, and I fought the villains, they where all acteing very unprofessional. One girl with twin buns was 'knocked out' and they acted if it was a joke, which it was apparently." Todoroki looked Midoriya's way, and the green fluff nodded.

"Yea, y-your sister was holding her by the shoulders and playfully talking to her, then everyone joined in. She also called the guy with scars a burnt chicken nugget when he insulted her." Midoriya sheepishly scratched his cheek. Kirishima let out a sigh.

"Yep, thats her. Y/n."

'so thats why i felt so normal around her...she's shittyhair's little sister.' Bakugo thought, but was then brought out of his mindspace.

"Hold on, Bakugo. How did you know what her name was? Kirishima did not mention it at all in his speech." Iida asked, swishing his arm up an down.

"what did you expect me to not talk for 13 fucking hours four eyes?!?!" Bakugo said, with slight venom in his tone. he the scoffed, and continued. "Besides, she introduced herself to me first."

"Wait Bakugo-kun why did you let her call you by your first name?" Bakugo was caught off guard by the sudden question from Yaoyorozu, then had to quickly come up with an excuse.

"I JUST FUCKING FELT LIKE IT OK, ARE YOU FUCKING QUESTIONING ME?" He shouted, gaining the attention of nobody. Iida shushed Bakugo.

"Bakugo you shouldn't shout you will disturb othe-"

"Nobody is FUCKING FAZED because all the attention is on the DAMN FIGHT!" He shouted, then relizing that the fight was still going on. The group of teens all turned their heads to face the screen infront of them.

All might was still in battle with All for One, with you standing next to him. The students saw you beside the villain, and then they all looked to Kirishima. His eyes where still on the big screen, watching with sad eyes. Thy directed their attention back to the screen.

'maybe I should tell shittyhair about what y/n said, she is his damn sister after all. Knowing stupid ass shittyhair he is probably over thinking things.' Bakugo thought.

All might blasted off towards All for One, and 'knocked' you back wit the strong force of wind. You then where out of range for the helicopters' cameras' vision. After you disappeared from veiw, All migt and All for One where back at it again.