•money•

"Golden night you up" they say to me. It's not something I don't like to be called and they only call me that at work.

I try not to bug about it because it is what it is.

I climb on the pole and slowly twirl with my legs in the air. Money comes at me as I shake my ass faster.

My eyes scan the the eight men watching me. I flash my money maker smile at them as I do the splits.

I see satisfied smiles and more money is thrown at me. I pick up the money in the technical way I was shown.

After a while the spotlight goes on Red Candy and I get down. I go back stage and sit down.

I hit my knee and and pain is really starting to get at me. I put cream over it and then Amber comes in.

She's called Red Candy because she's a red head. She sits in her chair and rubs her back.

Chandler walks in "Daddy wants you guys" she says and walks out. Amber and I share the same confused look then walk out.

We walk into our bosses office and he's talking to someone. When they notice us.

The man turns around and pins his eyes on me. He's got beautiful black caramel skin and is covered in black clothing form head to toe.

His eyes move to Amber and I try focus on our boss "Lady's" he say signalling us closer.

We move in time "Turn for us" he commands and Amber is the first to obey "Cassidy?" He raises his eyebrow and I do the same.

"This is Shank" he says introducing the caramel man "he's here for you"

"For us?" I speak out of turn.

"Yes...he wants to buy you"

"I'm not for sale" I tell our boss.

"This is part of the Job Cassidy, if you want to keep it I suggest you go with him" our boss glares at me.

"This is unbelievable" I say under my breath.

When we're dismissed I got back into the changing rooms. I put black jeans over my red lingerie and then a black leather jacket.

I tie my braids down into a low ponytail and tie it up. I put on red timberlands and wait for Amber.

I watch her cake her her face way too much. I only did my eyebrows and conceal a little bit.

Black girl like me doesn't need make up to cover up my caramel beauty. Don't get me wrong Amber is so very beautiful but she always hides it.

She once told me she hates her freckles but I don't get it cause she's so pretty. When she's done we both walk out together.

We meet Shank and his other five guys outside. We walk up to them and I watch shake check me out.

He drives us to a big mansion and we get out. We walk up to the big doors and they open up.

There's three other girl already here. "Ladies" he nods his head then walks out.

The three girl watch us like we're some meat.

Please vote and comment if you read something you can relate too or you like. Thank you for picking my book 😘