•honeymoon?•

9:00pm finally comes around and we get ready to leave for the ceremony. I get my make up re done and they take my vail off leaving my bun and crown.

We all get into the limo and the bridesmaids and groomsmen go in before us, I turn to Shank all nervous again. He looks at me and all my nerves disappear.

He's my safe spot. I get my bouquet in my left hand and hold Shanks hand with another. Amber and Liam go in and we follow.

Guest, family, friends cheer for us as we walk in. More petals are throw at us as we walk down the aisle towards the dance floor. I giggle in excitement form the adrenaline.

When we get to the dance floor people gather round us dance and congratulating us. Spanish music blast out and the crowd goes crazy, yelling out lyrics while dancing.

I get pulled away form Shank and surrounded by beautiful women, assuming its Shanks family I dance with them.

I feel hands on my legs and get confused for a second until I see Shank in the air and I realize they're doing the same to me. I hold my crown as they throw me in the air.

I can't help but want this moment to last forever. The moment I got so nervous I throw up thinking I was pregnant. The moment when Shank came late to our wedding day.

The moment we officially got married. The moment he cried tears of joy just seeing me. I want this to last forever.

They put me back down and I'm still laughing, the Who groups get back together and we keep dancing.

The music stops and the DJ asks us to take our seats, I take Shanks hand following him up the stairs. He helps me in my chair with my dress then sits beside me.

Amber sits on a chair on my side and Liam on the other. I lean back and watch everyone eating and enjoying themselves, I look over at Shank to see he's doing the same thing.

He looks so handsome, I don't think I've seen him this relaxed in front of a crowd before. He catches me staring and I smile up at him.

"So where we going?" I ask and he gives me a look full of confusion "for our honeymoon"

"Honeymoon?" He asks.

"You have got to be kidding me" my heart skins.

"I'm joking" he laughs "I've got it under control, we leave in the morning" I shake my head with a smile. After a while one of Shanks men come up to us.

"Sir there's someone at the door" he says.

"Does he have an invitation?" Shank asks.

"No sir" the guy pauses "but he claims to be Mrs. Kirrios father" I look at Shank. Shit. You had one job, don't come and you can't even- ugh!

I start to get up and the whole table rises with me, I don't as any questions. Amber picks up my dress tail behind me as Shank stands with his hand on my lower back and Liam in front of us.

When we get outside I feel the cold breeze and shiver, Shank feels me shiver and takes off his blazer to give it to me. I spot my dad behind who of Shanks men and my heart skins to my ass.

"Cassidy" he says, he has on a dark blue suit like he's getting in.

"I told you that you couldn't come"

"I just wanted to see you...and see Trevor" he shakes Shanks hand and I'm a little taken back form the action. They've met? When was this?

"Okay, goodnight dad" I say and earn a look from Shank.

"Take care of her son" dad says as I walk away.

"I will, thank you sir" I hear a Shank say and we go back inside.

"pájaros del amor, en la pista de baile" love birds, on the dance floor the DJ says and I make my way to the dance floor with Shank.

We cut the cake and take cute pictures of us doing so, we drink the champagne which is a lot better then the one at the mafia ball, and then we make our way to the empty dance floor.

'All of me' by John Legend starts playing and put my one hand in Shanks and the other around his neck. I feel his hand just below the big bow as we slow dance.

I feel like I'm in a fairytale, I've got my prince who made my his queen and not long will take me to paradise. I smile to the thought is being alone.

I look up at Shank to find him already staring at me, his eyes tell me more then his facial expressions.

"You didn't invite your father?" He asks as we slowly spin.

"Why do you think your father walked me down the aisle?"

"Isn't the father in law suppose to do that?" He looks down at me.

"No." I smile, we keep dancing not breaking eye contact. Another song comes on this time in Spanish and other couples join us on the dance floor.

"He threw Jes down the stairs" I say and he raises his eyebrow "while she was pregnant" Shank falls silent so I carry on "she um- she lost the baby...it was a boy"

I feel tears well up in my eyes as I look up at Shank "I'm just scared of my dads side in general" a tear falls down my cheek and Shank dabs it away.

He pulls me in for a kiss then pulls away "your gonna ruin your makeup" he says making me smile.