•quiet•

"We meet again" Angie comes back in, she sits once again in front of me. She glares at me and I just blink at her.

"Your in love with him" she says "your protecting him and his mafia, I don't know why because he doesn't even care your here"

A tear rolls down my face and I look down at my lap. I hear shooting form a distance and I'm not the only one who notice.

Angie looks up at her men and they all go leaving me unsupervised. I tilt my head back trying to throw my chair off balance.

When I put enough force into it I fall on my back breaking the chair into little pieces. I free myself and then get some sharp wood.

The doorknob wiggles and then bullets come through, I cover my ears and back up. Grey smoke comes in the room making me cough.

"Shawty" I hear Shank say and I look up to see him come to me, I drop the wood and throw my arms around him hugging him tight. He hugs me back and picks me up bridal style.

He walks out with me in his arms, his men cover us as we make it out. Fatigue overwhelms my body and I feel so week.

Shank puts me in his car passenger seat and then makes his way around. I shiver realizing that I'm only in one of Shanks thin t-shits and jeans.

Shank buckles me in and I close my eyes too tired to keep them open. I feel the car move and then I drift off.

I wake up with a banging headache, I sit up to find I'm in fresh clothes. Shank sits in a chair watching me, I hug my knees and burry my face in them.

I look over at Shank and I still have his attention "Where are we?" I ask him.

"Safe house" he says and I nod and put my head back in my knees, tears rush to my eyes.

I hear him stand up and then the bed skins in front of me making me look up. His chestnut brown eyes look into mine, I wipe my tears away but keep my head down.

"What happened?" He asks, I tell him everything and keep my head down because I'm crying. My tears wet the blanket creating a puddle.

"I knew you were going to come get me but I was quickly loosing hope" I say.

"I want you to know that your more then just a stripper to me Cassidy" he takes my hands, I look up giving his a sad smile.

"I care about you, believe it or not but I said what I said so she doesn't hurt you too much" his eyes soften a little.

"I care about you too" I lick my lips out of nerves "I'm sorry I didn't listen" I say and he laughs.

His smile lifts a weight off my shoulders "maybe if I did none of this would of happened"

"It's not your fault" he kisses my hand, I cross my legs and smile at his gesture.

"What does Angie want" I ask.

"Her brother, Miles, he's in great dept and not only that but he killed multiple of my men"

"So what happens now?"

"We where going to use Miles to get you back but here you are. The grand plan is, we kill her and take her part of the mafia"

"You can do that?" I ask.

"Yes. We're going to get everyone she has under her controls family, kids, wife, grandpa's everyone. They'll have no choice but to join me."

"And that adds to your numbers, but what if they betray you or something? What will you do with the run aways?" I ask.

He considers it for a while "What do you suggest?"

"If someone took my dad I wouldn't care, but if they took my siblings I would do anything to keep them alive" I tell him.

"But I would also have a plan to get them and me out of there. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't target Angie because she'll see it coming

"Target her men, take one at a time until she doesn't have any protection left...but I don't know" I finish.

I watch him think for a while and as he does that I play with our hands laced together. I look up to find him observing me.

"I believe we have unfinished business" Shank leans in and kisses me, I close my eyes to feel his lips more.

"We do?" I pull away teasing him.

"We do" he pulls me back in, I get on top of him as our lips move in sync. I feel his hands on my hips as he puts me under him.

He kisses my neck and I feel his left hand make its way down my body, he grips my thigh while kissing me.

He opens my legs gently and then puts two fingers in my mouth to wet them "Our safe word is yellow" he says and I nod not able to talk with his fingers in my mouth.

He looks down but I keep my head up, he kisses me and then I feel a finger in me. My body lifts up slightly as I moan.

He kisses me trying to keep me quiet "Thin walls" he says and I nod trying to not moan out loud.

"Boss?" Someone knocks.

"I'm busy" he says picking up his paste then kisses me to keep me quiet.