•tattoos•

Amber shake my awake and I sit up, I look at the time and it reads 00:57. "What's wrong?" I ask her with sleep still in my voice.

"I can't sleep" she whines.

"You woke me because you can't sleep?" I ask her and she nods. I sit up probably no longer sleepy.

"Is there something bothering you?" I ask her and get silence as an answer, I pat the side of my bed and she gets in "What's wrong?"

"I just want to- I don't know...I-i don't know if you'll be okay with it, it's-I...just don't get mad because I worked up all my courage to ask you" she pauses.

"What's wrong?"

"I wanna get matching tattoos" she says with a smile.

"You have got to be kidding me" I push her playfully and she laughs "was all that necessary?"

"Yes" she giggles "so what do you think?"

"Sure" I say. After some Netflix we doze off.

I turn to see Amber sleeping next to me with her hair all over her face. I go to shower and when I come out Amber is up. She tells me that she's going to get ready and leaves.

After an hour we get into a cab and drive to the tattoo place and I'm already regretting my decision.

I look over at Amber and like she can read my mind she pulls me in "Hurry before you convince yourself it's a bad idea" she says.

A tattoo artist comes up too us and starts to talk to Amber, I look around absorbing the shop. Amber calls me over so we can pick out tattoo we want.

We pick a beautiful patter that will be under our breast. We both go in and get handed some nipple covers and a tank top.

After we get on the chair the artist gets started by drawing first. The needle stings making me wince, way too late to back out now.

Not even 3 hours later we're finished and Amber and I have matching tattoo.

My skin is red form the pain and we get some Ointment to put on it and then they cover it with

My skin is red form the pain and we get some Ointment to put on it and then they cover it with. We pay get some food and go back.

"I'm in pain" I tell Amber "I didn't know it was going to be this big"

"Me neither" she says.

***

I toss and turn and then wince a little bit, I can't sleep. I turn to look at the time and it flashes 00:06am.

I soft knock comes at the door and I go to open it. I find Shank at the door he looks at me in my big t-shirt then comes in. "Can't sleep?" He asks.

"Something like that" I say sitting back in bed, he stays at the door but closes it "What about you?"

"I wanted to tell you I'm going" he says.

"But you said the weekend...it's Wednesday" I say confused.

"Change of plans"

"What you mean change of plans?" I ask him but get nothing.

"Well bye then" I say pissed at him, he gives me a cold look and then stands up straight.

"Say less" he leaves. I sit in bed for a while until I realize what I just did. I put jeans on and some shoes, I go in the direction of his room but hear his engine start.

I rush down the stairs to see him pulling out his parking space. Our eyes meet and he stops his car, I get in and sit in the passenger seat.

"I want to go with you" I tell him not making eye contact.

"What about your family thing?" He asks.

"What about it?" I say and feel his glare deep in me, I look out the window.

"I can't let you do that" his husky voice says.

"Let me? You don't let me do anything, I make my own decision"

"I don't want you in danger"

"I can take care of myself" I tell him.

"Get out my car" he orders, my face gives it away that I'm hurt and I look away crossing my arms "Cassidy get out my car" he says dangerously low.

I glare at him giving him a cold stare. I don't want to fight, I don't want him to leave like this so I obey. "Okay" I nod and leave.

I slam the door harder then I attended too and keep going. I don't hear him drive off so I look back to find him watching me.

I go back up using the stairs and go into Ambers room. I catch her and Liam in act and automatically turn around "I'm sorry" I stammer "I didn't see anything"

I leave and go to the highest floor on the elevator which happens to be 11. I click it and as the elevator door close I see Amber come out her room.