•cake•

Some time after I go back to work to talk to my boss. I go up the stairs to his office and knock before entering.

"Cassidy" my boss says as I enter taking a seat "What brings you here?"

"I'd like to refrain my position here"

"Refrain?"

"Quit" I say.

"I know what refrain means. Why?" He asks.

"No reason"

"Young talent like you need to stay somewhere like this" he says "but if it's your choice your free to leave"

"Thank you" I smile at him and leave. I say goodbye to to my coworkers and I leave to meet Shank outside. I go up to him and he opens the door for me, I smile then get it.

"Here" he gets in giving me a pigmented red rose, I can feel my smile form from cheek to cheek "for my bride to be" he says and my heart does a flip.

We get married in less then two weeks. All the planning was done, all that's left if the small details like my dress and his suit. I'm obviously not going dress shopping with him.

We're going cake tasting which is something he's not a fan of. When we get there I get out with excitement running through my veins.

"Mr and Mrs Kirrios?" The young man says and shows us to a table with different cakes. Shank watches me taste test and I only pass him the ones I like so he doesn't have to eat a lot.

When the man goes I keep eating the cake and look up to see Shank watching me, he takes the spoon out my mouth.

"Which one do you like?" He points to the icing, I take his finger and dip it in a sticky vanilla icing. I put his finger in my mouth and slowly suck the icing off maintaining eye contact.

He smirks at me and I pull away as the door opens. I take some paper and wipe his finger and smile to the man "you guys made a decision?" He asks.

"We'll take vanilla" Shank says looking at me "cake and icing"

"Great, we'll have it ready by the seventh and delivered on the eighth" the guy says.

"Thank you" I stand and we leave. "Tomorrow you need to pick a suit" I tell Shank and he nods "we need to pick Jes up"

Shank drives to my house, I told him that Jes wanted to meet him and he suggested that they have a day out which took me by surprise. When we get there Jes is already ready and comes out.

She has a cute summer dress on with a jacket as she gets in "Jesica this is Trevor, Trevor this is Jesica" Shank gives me a look but doesn't say anything.

Shank's POV:

"Have fun" Cassidy kisses me goodbye and leaves, I watch her walk away and she turns before going in. Jesica comes out the car and sits in the passenger seat next to me.

"Where we going?" She puts her seatbelt on, she sounds like Cassidy with a higher pitch.

"To get food" I start the car and we start driving. "How old are you?" She asks me.

"24" I say.

"Same age as my brother" she says and I remember when Cassidy said that. We pull up in front of an In and Out restaurant and we order at a drive through.

We sit in my car eating "so I need advice" she says taking a bite out her burger "I can't talk to my big brother cause he'll freak out, Cassidy will make it a big deal too"

"Theres this guy I like and we've been talking for a while but he's eighteen" she says.

"If you guys have sex it's rape" I sip my drink "I hope you know that"

"What do you mean?"

"Your sixteen"

"No I'm not!" She protests but Cassidy already told me.

"Then why is his age a problem?" I ask her and she falls silent. She try's explain to me that it's the fact that her friends doesn't like him.

"Right" I nod not believing her, she laughs and I start the car driving us to the mall. Jesica talks about how her school is doing and I only ask her occasional questions.

"You need anything?" I ask stopping the car, she shakes her head no and I get out locking the car behind me. I spot Eric in a car near by and go in.

After I pick up some supplies I was asked to, I get some sweets for Jesica. I go back to the car and see she's on her phone. "Here" I give her the sweets and she smiles at me.

We talk some more and I pull up in front of her house but don't stop my engine "Thank you" she says "Cas said it wasn't her idea, so thanks"

"Your welcome" I tell her and she gets out, I wait for her to get into her house before driving off.