•open•

His hug loosen and he kisses me, a tear falls off my face and onto his "How come you didn't tell me?" He asks.

"I don't think there's conversation starter for a topic like that" I say and he chuckles deeply.

"Your hard to read" I tell him bringing a smile on his face "What was your childhood like?"

"I never got bullied because I had an older brother to look out for me, I was always around people and had a lot of friends" he says.

"Going home was the issue" he pauses then looks at me "I was abused, pretty badly"

"By who?"

"My father, he was a big mafia leader back then and beat me and my brother. No good memories at home so I don't talk about it" he says.

"What about your mom?"

"I'm close to her, I love her so much she the only one that was there for us. I'm grateful to have her as a mother"

We look into each other's eyes as the silence passes by, he then pick me up and I wrap my legs around him. He puts me on the desk he was leaning on.

I kiss him hard and our breathing gets heavier as our body heat gets hotter. I take his jacket off then his shirt off and rub on his back.

My finger meet scars on his back and he stops kissing me and I can tell he's a little uncomfortable "Burn scars" he tells me.

I nod and pull his belt buckle to pull him closer and we go back to kissing. He takes my shirt off and looks down with a smirk.

He picks me up and we move to the bed, he puts me down gently and starts kissing my neck. He makes his way down to my ordinary bra I'm wearing.

He takes my bra off and kisses my breast tenderly, I shiver in excitement. He kisses his way down to my tattoo and licks that too.

He undoes my jeans and takes them off, I lick my lips out of nerves as I feel him kiss in between my legs. My body lifts in reaction of him using his tongue.

I moan gently then relax. I breath in and a moan comes out when I breath out, he finally stops before I reach my perk and tongue kisses me.

I sit up and undo his jeans, I take off his boxers and get right into it "shit" Shank moans and I look to see his head tilted back.

He grabs my head making me chock, he spreads my legs open he then pumps something and rubs it on himself.

"Relax" he kisses me and then I feel him inside me.

"Ow" I turn my head, his paste is slow but it's still to big for me.

"Say it if you want me to stop" he whisper in my ear and I know what he means. He goes deeper in and I moan out loud.

He picks up his paste making me moan louder then ever. I even cry a little because I'm very emotional.

***

I lay next to him absolutely exhausted I can feel myself throbbing and my legs twitch. I put my head on his bare chest to listen to his heartbeat.

"Told you it's way better without clothes" he says making me laugh, he kisses my forehead then tilts my head to kiss my lips.

I then wake up in Shanks arms and stay there. Listening to his heartbeat clams me in a way and makes me feel safer.

I look up and he's still sleeping, I run my hands gently through his hair. How is his skin complex brown like mine but he has curly hair? Maybe he's mixed?

But he speaks Spanish pretty well, but what if he just learned Spanish as like a second language. My mind rushes with different scenarios of his ethnicity.

I get out of bed and roam around looking for his closet. I go back upstairs and walk into his closet, I find a blue t-shit that I've never seen him wear and put it on.

I close the door on my way back down and get back in with him. I cuddle next to him and feel his grip on my leg as he puts it over him.

His hand runs back and forth absentmindedly on my leg "I was hoping you'd be naked" his low voice says as his hand works it way up my thigh.

"I am naked" I smile.

"You have my shirt on"

"What's your ethnicity?" I ask him and meet his eyes.

"I'm Salvadorian" he says and his hand move to my stomach and then he touches my tattoo "I speak fluent Spanish and English with a little French and Italian"

"Wow" I say impressed "I only speak English fluently-" he kisses me distracting me completely and I forget what I was going to say.

His hand moves under my shirt form my tattoo to my back pulling me closer, I bit his lip gently and he teases me by rubbing against me.

"We need to go back" he tells me.

"I mean we could just stay here" I get on top of him and kiss his neck. He sits up warping me in is arms.

"Trust me, I want to" he say picking me up, he loosens his grip and I slide down. He kisses my forehead then starts to get change.