•suit•

I kiss Shank back and he puts me under him, he kisses my neck slowly and a moan escapes me. I feel him unzip my jeans and then he does my button "We can't" I stop him.

"Why not?" His kisses slow down.

"I need to go"

"Do what?"

"Pick a dress" I push him off playfully, I pull my jeans up and do my button up again. I fix my hair form our make out session before.

"Did you get your suit yesterday?" I ask and he nods.

"Your zip" he smirks and I look down, I do my zip and kiss him "I'll see you later" I kiss him again and he lies down letting out a frustrated sigh.

I go knock on Ambers door and she comes out smoothing her hair, looks like it wasn't only my make out session that was cut short.

We take Shanks old car which is now Ambers all of a sudden since she always has the keys. I get in and she hands me the keys, I drive to get Jes and then we go to a wedding dress shop.

"Hey" Amber smiles "we're dress shopping"

"Right this way" the woman says and shows us around. I can't help but smile in awe as I look around, all the dress look beautiful.

We walk around picking dresses out and then I go try them on. I model for Amber and Jes as they approve and disapprove the dresses.

After a few hours of trying on dresses I put on the last one. I look at myself in the mirror, this is the dress. It's long sleeve which is something I wouldn't even look at but this. This is different.

It hugs my curves and comes with a vail, I walk out and the dress follows me. I step on the round stage and the assistant helps fix my dress, I look at myself in the five mirrors around us.

"I think this is it" I tell Amber and Jes I look at the mirror behind me examining the low V, at the bottom of the V is a big bow. I look at Amber who stares in shock.

"Are you tearing up?" I ask her and Jes looks at her.

"No," she laughs "I have a diamond in my eye"

"You look-" Jes doesn't finish making me giggle.

"That good?" I ask and they nod, a pain comes to my chest making me sigh "I wish mom could see" and at that Amber and Jes come hug me. I cry silently and then push them away.

"That's enough" I smile wiping my tears and they do the same "we'll take this" I tell the assistant and she helps me down.

We take the dress after paying and we go get some food. We go to In and Out and order through a drive through.

My phone rings and I answer to Shank "Hey" I smile.

"Hello" he says and I can hear some shuffling "something came up"

"You have got to be kidding me" I say disappointed.

"I gotta head south" he says catching me by surprise.

"We get married in a week" I remind him.

"I know"

"Trevor" I warm him.

"Imma be there, okay?" He says and I stay silent.

"But-"

"I'm going to marry you" he cuts me off "Imma be there"

I bite me lip "Okay" I know I sound disappointed only because I am a little, the last time he went south alone he cheated and the time we went together we broke up. I'm just scared.

I realize I'm still on the phone "Shawty?" He says.

"Yeah"

After some silence he says "I love you"

"Tell me on our wedding day" I tell him and he hangs up, when the lines cut I say: "I love you"

The girls look at me clearly wanting an explanation but I don't give them one, I just dig in.

"Must be bad" Amber says.

"Mmhm" Jes agrees digging in her burger.

"Shut up" I laugh then sip my drink.

I tell the girls that tomorrow we have a bridesmaids dress fitting and I'll pick them up. Now I have too go to Shanks parents house too pick up Catalina and her sister Ángel who are also bridesmaids.

Shank was suppose to but he deciding to take a trip. I drop Jes home first and Amber says she wants to tag along, I'm not one to say no to company so I let her stay.

I type in the address and we start driving. After talking, laughing and singing form the top of our lungs we finally get there.