•wierd•

When I get to the mall, I walk around leaving Liam. "We've already run through the plan, twice" I tell Liam through the phone.

"I see my brother" I say then hang up, I walk up to Jamal and he opens the door for me. I get in and wait for him too.

"So what changed your mind?" He asks.

"I want revenge" I tell him and no questions are asked. When I get to Angie's beat house I follow Jamal in. He leads me upstairs to Angie.

She sits in a chair at the back of her office with a smug smile "I knew you'd come back" she says.

"What do I do?" I ask.

"We just need you to ears drop, everything you hear comes back to me" she says "everything"

"I want you to know that I live in Shanks house with my best friend, I'm only aloud in the meetings sometimes" I tell her "and in the meetings all I do is listen"

"Great" she says "does Shank know your here?"

"No." I lie "he thinks I'm at the mall"

"What do you know so far?" She asks.

"Nothing." The lie comes smoothly to the tongue "I've only been here a few days and Shanks being cold"

"Arguing?"

"We left on the wrong foot"

Jamal walks in and stands by the door, Angie pays no attention to him. "Tell me about security" she says.

"What about it?" I ask not knowing what to say.

"Is it tight?"

I smile thinking of the wrong thing. "I guess so"

I earn a stare form her and try backing my case "What do you expect, I haven't been asked to observe Shanks security before"

"Get over your argument with Shank" she says "manipulate him into give you the plan" she then shoos me off.

I follow Jamal out and into his car. "Your getting better at it" he says focusing on the road.

"At what?"

"Lying" he says taking me by surprise.

"I guess I learn form the best" I look over to him. He goes back to the mall and I get out finding my way back to Liam.

***

Weeks pass of me attending meetings and giving Angie the information I'm told to give.

I go to work and do more then just one table with the help of Tobias. After my shift I go into the changing room and start to get changed.

I get my bag and then Tobias walks in, he gives me a small smile and then takes something form behind him. "This is for you" he says.

He hands me wires with a small microphone "Angie" he explains and I look up at him surprised.

"Right when I was starting to like you" I shake my head trying to play it off like he berated me.

"I'm sorry" he looks down "I'm just doing what I'm told-" I hold my hand up indicating I don't want to hear it. I take my shirt off and he spins around.

I put the mic on and my shirt over it then walk out the restaurant and into Shanks car. He drives me back and then I follow him into the office room.

"Afternoon sir" they say in unison as Shank sits down. I stay by the door and feel everyone's eyes on me.

I grab a pen and a black marker form one if he mens hand.

I'm wired I write in black pen, they all stare at me even Shank. Then all the attention goes to him.

Liam clears his throat before talking about absolutely nothing. He talks about bed covers and what pillows Shank would like to order, I try my hardest not to laugh.

When the meeting is over I leave and the rest of the guys stay. I make my way to my room and take off my mic then turn it off before hopping in the shower.

"Cassidy" Amber shouts.

"In here"

I hear her foot steps and they stop "Hey" she says.

"Hey" I say turning the water off, I hop out and she hands me my towel. "Your not mad at me are you?" She asks.

"For what?" I laugh.

"Going back to Liam"

"No...you left because of me, if anything I'm happy you guys are back together" I smile.

"For real?" She asks.

"No" I tell her "why would you go back?" I remember the numerous conversations we had about there non stop misunderstanding and arguments.

"You would do the same with Shank" she argues.

"Because I'm in love with Shank"

"Well I'm in love with Liam"

"Well then we're both fucked" I sit with my towel "he's locking me out, giving me the complete freeze"

"Maybe he's scared?" Amber suggest.

"Of What? All I want to do is take care of him"

"He's been taking care of himself for a while, maybe he feels vulnerable when you try do it"

I consider what she saying "I just wanna-" A nock interrupts us.

Shank comes in and Amber stands to leave, she kisses me of he forehead and goes.

The gang leaders property On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara