Epilouge

2 years later.

I wake up to playful kick in my stomach, I run a hand back and forth and smile at my nearly oversized belly.

I get out of bed and go shower and put on one of Trevor's shirts since that's the only thing that fits anymore and some shorts. I brush my hair into a bun and go downstairs.

I take out a bowl and start cooking some oatmeal. I pour some in my bowl and another in a baby blue bowl.

I go upstairs into the nursery to find my son already awake smiling up at me. "Mommy" he shrieks and opens and closes his fist indicating me to pick him up.

"Hey baby" I pick him up and we sit down "How you doing" I say in a playful baby tone "you okay?" He showers me with kisses instead of answering.

"You want to eat?" I tickle his belly making him laugh. His giggles echo in the room making me laugh, he brings so much joy to my heart.

I push his curly hair out his face to kiss him on his forehead and then pick him up going downstairs. When we enter the kitchen and I put him on his high chair.

I put his bowl in front of him and he tries putting a finger in while I look away "Kaire no" I warn him and give him a spoon. I watch him put the spoon in his mouth with no food.

I guid him by taking to spoon and putting it in his oatmeal and then in his mouth, after a few spoon fulls he gets the hang of it and I let go.

Kaire is a spitting image of his father form his curly to his pink full lips. He only has my dark brown eyes but unlike me his eyes go honey brown in the sun light.

His has my eye shape too and my natural dark eyebrows, he's got beautiful chubby cheeks too. I watch him eat messing up him face while he's at it.

"Where daddy?" He asks dragging the 'Where'

"He's coming back tomorrow" I tell him and give him a small smile "eat up" I say and he gives me a sweet innocent smile before putting more oatmeal in his mouth.

After we finish I take him back up and start undressing him, I run some warm water and put light bubble for him. When he gets in he starts splashing and laughing.

I let him play for a while and the wash him up, I shampoo and condition his hair and then risen it out. I let him play about for a while then tell him its time to get out.

I stand him up then warp a towel around him and pick him up, we go into this nursery room and I start to dry him up. I hear the door open downstairs and assume it's Amber so I carry on.

Kaire sits on the floor naked as I stand and start to go through his draws for some clothes. I decided that I start changing him on the door because the last time...

Well let's just thank Trevor's fast
reflexes. I find some shorts for him to wear and pick out a cute baby top that says 'I'm the first'

I cream his caramel skin then lie him down to put his pampers on, I put his shorts on then sit him up. "Daddy!" He shrieks and I giggle.

"I told you Kaire, daddy's coming home tomorrow" I try put his shirt over his head but he keeps struggling "daddy" he runs away form me and I turn.

My face lights up as Trevor pick his son up with on hand because he has a bouquet of flowers in the other. "Hey marshmallow" he pretends to bite Kaire's cheeks making him giggle.

I stand and we meet in the middle of the door "Hello beautiful" he kisses me and I cup his face kissing back. We pull away Kaire saying "ewwww"

Trevor puts Kaire down and kneels in front of my belly "how's this one doing?" He asks.

"He's doing a lot of kicking but other then that everything's good" I say and he kisses my stomach.

"Theses are for you" he says handing me the roses and I take them "I'll take care of this one, you go relax"

I watch him pick his son up and spin him in the air, Trevor laughs as Kaire's giggles are contagious. I leave and go downstairs to do the dishes.

After I do the dishes Trevor comes down with Kaire all ready and clean "I need you to cain roll his hair while I prepare his bag"

He looks gives me a confused look and I smile shaking my head "I'll do his hair, you do the bag"

I take Kaire form him and sit him down, I give him some toys to play with and keep him occupied as I do his cain rolls. When his curly hair is protected Trevor comes down as I'm putting Kaire's coat on.

"He's going to spend time with his abuela" grandma I tell Trevor and he nods in a agreement. We leave and Trevor goes to our Kaire in his seat as I get in.

He gets in the drivers seat and looks over at me "I love you" he says.

"I love you" I kiss him.