•what?•

The bed sinks next to me and I look up to find Shank. I sit up giving the act up too, he hands me some pills and a cup of water.

I chug it down and watch Shank for a bit, I look at the clock that flashes 11:00am. "Oh my gosh" I jump out his bed but immediately tumble.

"Woah" he helps me up, I shake him off me and he backs away. "Imma be late to work" I tell him.

"I've called in" he says "to tell them your sick"

I sigh then sit back down "Why aren't you at work? Don't you have people to haunt? Plans to make?"

"I'm taking the day off" he says and hands me a croissant.

"Why?" I ask filling my mouth.

"To talk" he says and I look up. "I thought you stopped caring about me" I say and he goes silent.

"You never told me the worst part" he lies down and I go silent "you scared me last night" he says looking over to me, I finish my croissant.

"You jumped into a ten feet pool knowing you couldn't swim" he says.

"I fell"

"Deliberately?"

"What do you care?" I ask him "you don't want me anymore, I honestly don't know why I'm still trying" I tears fill my eyes and Shank goes silent again.

I sigh "I need to go" I say and he looks up at me "I need to go back to my apartment"

"Why are you always running away form me?"

"Cause you push me away Shank" I snap at him "you keep pushing me away...I-If space is what you need, I'll give it to you"

"I don't want space" he leans forward kissing me but I back up.

"Stop messing with me Shank! I can't do this. I can't wait around for someone who doesn't want me"

"What makes you think I don't want you?"

"Your actions" I stand "you keep pushing me away, the more you push the harder it gets for me to keep- I don't even know where I'm going with this"

"Then stop" he pulls me back down to the bed. He pulls me in and starts kissing me softly, I kiss him back warping my arms around his neck. I feel his hands on my waist as he puts me on top of him.

He stops kissing me and I stare into his chestnut dreamy eyes "Cassidy I love you"

"What?" I ask.

"I want you to marry me"

"You want what?"

"I've been trying to push you away because I didn't know how to ask you, I figured you'd say no after everything I've done" he pauses "but I soon realize you still love me and I'm in love with you"

I look at him in shock because I'm speechless. I try taking it all in and then he leans over to his draw pulling out a red box. He opens it revealing a beautiful diamond engagement ring.

"Whaaaat" I say as he takes it out the box

"I wanna make you mine for a life time. The word sorry doesn't cover up my mistakes, but I know we can get past that. You said your willing to start new with me, forgetting the past. Well I'm ready to start new with you by putting you in my future" he pauses.

"The first time I laid eyes on you was the mall, I was there but you didn't see me. I thought 'wow she is so beautiful' turns out I want to wake up to you and go to sleep with you. I want you to be the mother of my kids and grow old with you" he takes me hand.

"This is me opening up to you just like you asked the first time I asked you out. I'm not a sentimental gang leader but for you I'm as weak as water. Cassidy Brown will you do me the honour of being my wife?" He asks.

At this point I'm in tears "I-I can't" he looks up at me "I'm busy" I smile.

"Stop playing with me Shawty"

"Yes! I do! I will! Yes!" He slides the ring on my finger and I kiss him passionately. Tears run down my cheek as he puts me under him.

I run my hands down his chest feeling every muscle as I go down. I unbuckle his belt and pull his jeans down and then I feel him find my arms and pin them above my head.

He takes the shirt he put on me off and starts kissing my neck down, when he gets to my thigh he kisses them and then makes his way back up to me.

"Remember those thin walls?" He asks and I nod "we still have them" he smiles.

He dives in me making me moan at the top of my lungs, he kisses me trying to get me to quiet down but he can't help smiling.