•dance•

Hot boiling water is spilled on us waking us up screaming. Ambers scream nearly deafen me.

Jenny holds a bucket over us then leaves. Amber starts to cry and I go to the bathroom. I run cold water under it and drag Amber under.

She cries her eyes out as the water splashes over her. I get in with her and the water splashes on both of us.

We both get dress and I put our wet in the dryer. I tie my hair into the low ponytail Like I usually do and call a cab.

Amber and I put on yesterday's clothes and get out. The cab takes us 'Daddy's Pleasures' the name of the club we work at.

We go into the back and get ready for our shift. I give Amber some ointment for the burn and she rubs it on in pain.

I run my back with the ointment and it stings a little. I put on a dark purple lingerie and take my hair out. I do my eyebrows and put clear gloss on.

"Golden Night, Red Candy your up" they tell us and we walk out. I dance on my pole and do my usual scanning. I do a trick on the pole and get more money thrown at me.

I start shaking my ass and even more comes at me. I flash my money making smile and pick up some cash. My spot light goes of earlier then expected and I come of stage.

I got to the back to find my boss their with Shank. Great. "Cassidy..." my boss says.

"Yes sir" I say, us strippers are supposed to call him daddy but I don't.

"This young gentleman would like a dance" he says pointing to Shank, I look around.

"Here?" I speak again out of turn.

"Privately" he adds then leads us into a room with dim red lighting. My boss walks out leaving us alone.

"Show me cash" I tell him and he smirks.

"You sure command a lot for someone I own" he says.

"You don't own me"

"I don't?" He steps forward and I back up "Do you know who I am?"

"I could care less" I back up as he gets closer.

"For a black girl you sure are stupid" he says when he has me pined on the wall, I wince at the pain running down my back.

"For a black guy you sure don't act your age" I tell him and he closes the gap between us with his body.

"Cassidy right?" He whispers in my ear "you are one confident girl"

I put my hand on his chest. Abs? He has abs? Of course he does "Back up" I push him off me gently.

I watch his eyes shift form my hand to me "What do you want form me Shank? I'm not the type of girl you want" I let my hand drop.

"At first, I just like what I saw. But now...I want you" he says and the takes my face pulling me in for a kiss.

I kiss him back not realizing I've been covering my feelings with comebacks and disobedience. He pushes me back on the wall and press his body on mine.

"Ow" I wince because of my burns, Shank pulls away and looks at me alarmed "Jenny slashed hot water on us this morning" I explain.

He doesn't ask why or if I'm okay, he just kisses me again. I've never seen him let his guard down so easily, but then again I don't know him.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. I feel his hands grip around both ass cheeks and he starts to move towards the chair in the corner of the room.

Our lips are still together and then I feel his tongue, they dance together and I let him touch me some more.

When we're by the chair Shank sits down and I feel his print even more. Judging he's in jeans and I'm in lingerie it was too easy.

My hand makes its way to his throat and I tilt his head up then cup his face, kissing him some more. He rocks me back and forth on him.

A nock comes at the door and I stop, Shank opens his eyes to look at me "Why'd you stop?" He asks.

"Someone's at the door" I look over to the door.

"I'm busy" Shank says.

"Boss, the guy says times up" an anonymous voice says but doesn't poke his head in.

I smile down at Shank then get off. I go back to my dressing room to find Amber there, I smile at her and she already knows.

I put on blue jeans over my lingerie and the same black jacket. I walk with Amber and we get into Shanks car. My heart skins when he brings us back to the mansion.

I don't even look at him I just get out, Amber soon follows and we walk in the mansion. We go straight to our room.

We find our clothes from the morning cut into shreds, what are we going to sleep in now?

I shake my head in disbelief, I stay humble and just pick them up. I go downstairs and throw them in the bin. Jenny comes in the kitchen and watches me.

"Does anything in there" I point to the cupboard "belong to anyone?" I ask her. She shakes her head no.

I grab a chair and then get someone clothes form the cupboard, I take the clothes and the chair up with me.

Back in the room I close the door behind us and put the chair in front of the doorknob. It hold firm and I turn to see Amber already changed.