•nine•

I get changed into my shirt and apron and meet Tobias by the kitchen, he greets me with a sweet smile and I try returning one.

"Today your going to serve your first table" he tells me giving me a pen and a note pad "table nine" he points.

"What do I do exactly?" I ask.

"What I did yesterday" he smiles "I'll be around"

I make my way to table nine meeting a young group of male friends "good afternoon gentleman" I smile "I'm Cassidy, can I interest you guys with anything to drink?"

I take their order and jot only notes because I memorized most of it, I go to the bar where Tobias is and tell him the orders.

When he gets me the drink we lock eyes intensively, I look away going back to my table. I take the men's order for food while I'm there and then head to the kitchen.

I get the plates and go serve my table. The rest of my shift goes by pretty quickly. I notice Tobias glancing at me every one in a while.

I get changed and make my way to the entrance where Shank waits for me. On my way out Tobias opens the door for me giving me a smile "thank you" I say to him.

I walk up to Shank to see his eyes are glued on Tobias. I get in the car and he soon follows. "Who's he?" He nods at Tobias.

"Don't worry" I say as he starts his engine.

"Is he keeping his hands to himself?" He asks coldly.

"I can handle myself Trevor"

"It's not you I'm worried about" is the last thing he says to me. The rest of the ride back is silent not either of us say anything.

We get out the car and I make my way to my room "Cassidy" Shank calls out to me "we have a meeting to attend" he says.

"Why so formal?" I ask him but he ignores my question. He leads me to an office which has been redecorated too, I go in behind him to find Liam there with three other men.

I stand behind Shank like used to do when I go to his meetings, when Shanks sits down Liam rises. "Ms. Brown we'd like you to go undercover"

Liam looks at Shank then carries on "but we need to know where your loyalty lies"

"Guess" I smirk.

Liam stands speechless and another man stands to replace him "we assume it's with Boss, but we'd like a confirmation"

"And who's we?" I ask leaving him speechless too, another one rises to take his place.

He clears his throat before saying, "We'd like you to go undercover, pretending to be one of Angie's people" he says "we just need to keep ahead of her"

"What makes you think I won't switch sides?" I ask him.

"You won't" Shank interrupts "get out" he orders and I almost move thinking he's talk to me. When the men leave he stands immediately towering over me.

"Your being difficult" he says and I watch his eyes shift to my lips.

"Am I?" I act confused.

"What's wrong with you?"

"You wanna be cold, Imma be a bitch" I take a step back and he moves forward, when my back is against the wall I put my arm out to stop him from getting any closer "back up"

He takes my arm and twisting me and my arm around facing the wall, he pushes him self against my ass and I can feel his dick print. He tightens his grip on my arm making me wince in pain.

"Your hurting me"

"Am I?" He says and a beat passes before he lets go. I turn to face him and his lips hover over mine, and then he back up.

"You know my loyalty lies with you" I tell him.

"Let me make something clear to you, you are not my girlfriend so there for you can not talk to my men like that. You understand?" He asks.

My heart sinks as his words stings like alcohol on a fresh wound. "The only reason your in this house is because I need you to go undercover, and you will"

"Is that an order?" I roll my eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that cause I have every right to slit your throat"

"I have every right to slit you God damn throat" I snap at him.

"Get out my office" he commands.

"With pleasure" I storm out, I push past the security and go to my room. I dial my brothers number and he picks up the phone.

"I'm in, I wanna talk to Angie" I tell him.

"Meet me in the mall in twenty minutes" he says and I hang up. I go search for Liam and I find him in Ambers room, in her bed, why am I not surprised.

"I uh...I'm going to meet my brother who will take my to Angie in twenty minutes at the mall" I tell him and then walk out.

I wait for him to get out the room and raise my eyebrow at him. "So fast?" I ask.

"It's been a year" he says.

"You don't see my jumping in Shanks pants"

"Yeah, well you and Boss are a bit complicated right now" he says shutting me up.