•leach•

"What's the history between you and Amber?" Shank asks me.

"It's a pretty long story" I tell him.

"We have time"

"Well" I clear my throat "in high school I got bullied a lot. That was unbearable. I remember going to school crying because I have to go back, I'm not talking the normal pick on the new girl type of bullying I'm talk real hardcore. There was this girl that never liked me right,"

"Never knew why but she just hated me, she always had her friends and I had no one. She would call me names because of my skin colour, She would tease me because of my hair and all that stuff but that was just the start. Things started getting real bad when I was getting jumped,"

"My mouth was always faster then my actions. And I had to learn the hard way that sticking up for yourself could get you in trouble,"

"They would literally beat me up and it got so bad I started skipping school but got in trouble for that. I didn't tell anyone because no one wanted to help me out at the time. I felt kind of alone, but I never let it get to me. Soon enough I started running, jumping gates, walls, anything to get them away,"

"I then told my brother and he taught me some skills so the next day I was ready. But when the girl hit me and hit her back. I fucked up her face and wouldn't stop until I got someone pulled me off . I got blamed for the fight because I did the most damage,"

"But that didn't even matter because the next day after school I got jumped once again, but it was like five against one. I got my ass beat, hair pulled out and I even broke a rib. After a few days of sulking I decided to get my head up,"

"I showed my face more in the cafeteria and went to after school games, I talked to people and made a few friends and then I met Amber. We stuck like glue and no matter what we would always stand for each other,"

"Then the girls came back and I told Amber to run, so we where running but they out ran us and she got beat up because of me. She was so mad but still stuck around,"

"When things started getting really bad at her house she came over. We do fight don't get me wrong but I still love her" I finish.

He plays with my knee drawing circles ever so gently "I had a bestfriend" he finally said "his name was Kyle, he was like a leach sucking the life out of me,"

"He poisoned me with lies and I didn't even realize it because he was like a brother to me. He got in my head and then I realized too late" he pauses.

"He killed my brother, in cold blood" he says darkness is his tone making me look up.

"What a plot twist" I say and a very faint smile crosses his lips "enjoy killing him?"

"It was amazing, such a stress reliever and the best part was he cried"

"He cried?" I giggle finding it funny.

"Begged for his life" he laughs and then we fall silent "that's why I don't trust easily"

"Well I'm not a leach" I tell him sitting on him so we're face too face "I think you could trust me if you wanted too"

"If I let my guard down, that's too much power you have over me" he says.

"You have too much power over me"

"I'm not fucking around Cassidy" his voice goes dangerously low "if you do me wrong imma have to kill you myself. And it won't be quick"

My heart beats fast at the threat "And if you do me wrong, I'll shoot you and you'll have to live with the fact that you lost me"

He cups my face and kisses me hard. Was that a promise? An oath? Definitely not an oath. What the hell is wrong with me?.

His hands make their way down my body and land on my ass, he smacks it hard making me gasp in surprise. His hands make their way up my jacket gently touching my body.

I kiss his jaw line and make my way to his ear lobe, I kiss down his neck and I realize he's letting me do what I want. In that case I take my jacket off.

"Back up" I whisper in his ear and the chair moves back. I get on my knees not breaking eye contact with him.

I undo his jeans and he just watches me I lick my lips a little nervous as I take his manhood out.

There's no backing out now, I tell myself and get into it. His moans are deep and full of emotions he's been hiding.

He takes my face and kisses me some more. We make out and he goes back to carrying me bridal style. I sleep in his arms like a baby.