•one•

Shanks mother is a little surprised to see me but she lets Amber and I in anyways. We have dinner and I catch her up on the wedding details.

After a few hours we leave with the girls. I think Shanks mother likes me, wish I could say the same thing about his father. Actually I don't.

We drive back with some more laugher and talking. When we get to the mansion I lead the girls to their room and tell them the plan for tomorrow, I also tell them they'll be here until the wedding.

I get ready for bed but end up on the couch instead. I watch 'Baby Driver' and I'm about to start another movie when Liam walks in. Liam?

"Aren't you suppose to be with Shank?" I ask him.

"Sir said I should stay behind to prepare the guys things" he nods and starts to leave.

"Do you guys have your suits?" I stop him "all four of you?"

"Four?" He asks.

"Yeah, you and three others"

"Not yet"

"Well tomorrow we can go suit shopping and we'll buy three more in different sizes" I tell him and he nods.

Shank is suppose to do that. Is the first though that comes to mind but I push it away. He's busy.

I get in bed and as soon as my head hits my pillow I doze off. I wake up and start getting dressed for the day, I have breakfast and leave with the girls. And Liam.

We go dress shopping again this time its my time to watch them come in and out, with Liam of course. Time passes by and they finally come out with beautiful white dresses.

The dresses are simple but still beautiful, I can't have them looking better then me now.

We buy the dresses and then go look for a suit shop for Liam, when we find one we go into it. He tires on black suits in hope that Shank bought at least his blazer in white.

He gives me some sizes and I know he called Shank because there's no way Liam knows all this on his own. I also buy white shirts and black bow ties, one extra for Shank just in case.

The girls tell me to go home and get some rest, I do as I'm told actually needing the sleep. I lay down in bed and shut my eyes.

I really want Jamal to walk me down the aisle but after what happened I don't know. Maybe Amber could walk me since she is my best friend.

It's a shame I'm on bad terms with my dad, I wouldn't mind if he walks me down. On that thought I take my phone out and dial his number.

He picks up "Hey dad" I say.

"Hey Cas, how are you?"

"I'm good, you?" I don't know how to tell him, should I just spit it out?

"I'm good" he says.

"That's great, so um, I'm getting married in a few days" I tell him.

"Oh that's great" a beat passes by "how come I didn't get an invitation?"

"You not coming" I tell him "I don't want you at my wedding"

"Who's going to walk you down the aisle?"

"Jamal" I lie. I hear him sigh on the other end.

"If only I was a better father" he says and it's so tempting to say 'if only' but I don't. I hang up not knowing what else to say and finally go to sleep.

The next day passes and the next until it's my bachelorette party. I get my nails done in white with jewels added to them as Amber obligated me too.

When we get home she gives me a dress to wear, it's beautiful body-con dress and it's red. She gives me a sashay that says 'Bride to be' on it.

She hands one out to the girls that say 'Bridesmaids'. She gives me a tiara and then she blind folds me.

I hold her hand as she leads me to the car "we're leaving?" I ask her and she just giggles and the girls join.

We finally pull up to the destination and I can hear music. "Music?- Amber I swear down if we're at a strip club- we have teenagers here!"

"Chill," she takes my blind folds off "I would never do that to you" We're at a strip club.

She leads me in and we pass the security guards with the girl too, they don't even check for ID. We go upstairs which is total cleared out.

The music vibrates under me and I relax a little, a smile forms form cheek to cheek. "Rules!" Amber shouts over the music.

"You guys get one shot each, two at the most. No more!" She says "got it!?"

"Yeah" the shout in unison.

We start to dance to the music and at one point Amber gives us each a some cash to throw at the stripper. I drink enough to get a little tipsy then stop.

We all start twerking and shacking our asses, even Jes who seems a lot more relaxed now.