•excuses•

I storm up to Eric and Class talking "Take me to Shank" I interrupt them, the both look at me.

"He's in a meeting" Eric says.

"Take me to him"

"But-" Class tries.

"Now" I command and they do. We reach the office doors and I go in, eyes turn to me and I see he's talking to four guys "Out" I say and they look at Shank. "Everyone out!" I shout and they stand up.

"Faster" Shank commands and they move, I watch them go and then turn to Shank.

"Did you cheat on me?" I ask standing on the opposite side of him, his face goes darker.

"Who told you that?" He asks.

"Did you cheat on me!"

"Who told you that?" He asks standing up.

"Kianna, now did you cheat?" I ask and he doesn't say anything. His silence is enough of an answer for me "oh my God" I shake my head.

"This was like three months ago" he says.

"That doesn't make it right!" tears fill my eyes and I move away form him towards the displayed sculptures "Trevor that's disgusting" I throw a sculpture at him.

He ducks just in time but I throw another "How could you!" I shout "I waited for you and stayed faithful while you were fucking her?" I throw another.

"Stop" he swerves just about missing it.

"Why would you do that to me? So all this time I've been looking stupid?" I throw another one.

"It didn't mean anything!" He says as the sculpture hits him in his chest.

"But it did! It does now!"

"You wasn't ready"

"So you look for it somewhere else? Oh so it's my fault you can't keep your dick in your pants?!" I laugh throwing another "What the hell is wrong with you?!

"You got me in your palm and you know it. How could you?" I run out of things to throw, I stand there with anger in my eyes staring at him.

"It was a mistake" he says.

"A mistake? No. A mistake is forgetting something, a mistake is doing something accidentally. You did this intentionally!" I yell at him.

"How the fuck did your dick land in her on accident? Does that make sense to you? What the hell is wrong with you! How could you look at me knowing what you did?"

I look back to see a wine bottle and throw it at him, the glass shatters and the wine goes everywhere. He gets drenched in wine and moves towards me.

I back up running away form him, we do a whole circle before I put a chair between us. "It won't happen again" he finally says.

"You right, it won't because I won't let it" I shake my head "I don't want to do this anymore, I knew I wasn't up for it" 

"Stop" his voice softens.

"I just don't understand, you told me you missed me. I didn't question you because I trusted you, I just don't get it"

"Shawty"

"No, don't 'Shawty' me...what am I not enough for you? What did I do wrong? I thought we were fine" a tear rolls down my eye. "I wish you cared a little more, I wish you told me this before. I-I just wish I was good enough"

"Cassidy"

"I want to go home Trevor... permanently" I back up.

"You don't meant that" he says.

"I do" I look down, we stand in silence and I can feel his gaze on me "I blame myself for falling in love with you" I leave.

I run back to my room to get my things, I pack what I need and then leave going to the front of the Where house. I take Shanks keys and I get in his car.

I drive away trying not to look back at the Where house. I pull up to a gas station and take my phone out, I type in the mansions address and then the directions come up.

I take deep breaths and then I finally let myself cry, I bang on the wheel with anger. I bang so hard I think I dislocate my wrist, how could he?

The night has fallen as I park where he usually does and I get out. I go to our room...his room and get a bag out the closet. I get everything I need and stuff it in the bag.

I leave and go to Ambers room, she looks at me and I drop to my knees. I cry my eyes out as she comforts me, I tell her everything that just happened.

"I just don't get it" I repeat.

"Let me pack" Amber stands.

"No...you stay for Liam" I tell her.

"Let me pack" she insist and starts gathering her things.

We leave together and stand in the entrance "Should we take his car?" Amber looks over at me.

"Hell yeah" she takes them form me "get in" she goes into the drives seat. I get in and throw our bags behind us.