Part 1

Do point out my mistakes, but don't be rude :)

No one pov.

It was kinda windy here. Jeon Jungkook  tried to calm himself, so he decided to round a beautiful beach. A beautiful view definitely did something to his messy heart.

It's hidden from people and it really felt like on the cloud nine from hearing the faded sea's wave. He closed his eyes, trying to inhale the fresh air.

Right after the moment, his ears caught a sound  of a splash water not so far from him made his eyes slowly opened and saw somebody was playing near the beach.

But he couldn't see who the person was because his back was facing Jungkook. Jungkook felt a little bit weird because usually he will be alone at this time.

So he kept watching the boy and guess what? The boy suddenly turned his head to Jungkook and made him flustered, so he quickly avoided the eye contact from the young boy.

He heard a footstep walking toward him, he quickly fixed himself. "Hey? Mind if I sit here?" Asked the boy.

Jungkook turned his head and was amazed by his figure. He shook his head before looking at the beach again.

"Umm... My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Said the pretty stranger boy and gestured his hand as he wanted a handshake.

Jungkook felt his body froze for a second before he realised and wiped his sweaty palms at the side of his pants.

"Jeon Jungkook." Said the flustered old man and gratefully he didn't stuttered. The boy nodded his head with a hum left his lips.

"Actually, I'm new in here. I just move into this place three days ago." Said the boy, smiling beautifully. Jungkook could tell that the boy wanted to make new friends.

"Oh, no wonder I have never see you before. Umm... mind if I ask you, how did you find this place? I mean it's kinda hidden from people." Jungkook's eyes were all at him and again he got stunned at how perfectly built this boy was in front of him.

He got a long eyelashes, mole at his nose and eyes, and those plump lips. He didn't know why he kept staring at the lips until Taehyung opening his mouth to talks.

"Ouh, actually I was just roaming you know getting know the area I'm about to stay and I didn't expect that I would find this place. Its really calming here, don't you think?" Asked Taehyung looking at their surrounding.

He had an eye contact with Jungkook made the older gulped and looked away. Why he felt really nervous around this fragile boy? Jungkook just nodded to the boy's question.

"What about you? Do you always come here?" Asked the younger.

"Well, not really but you could said that. I just wanna take a rest from my boring and tired life." He answered, looking back at the small waves.

"Why was your life boring? I mean, you could enjoy with your family or ... your own family? Ahh I'm sorry if I have crossed the line, my mouth just couldn't help it" Jungkook's corner eyes catch a glimpse of he slapped his own lips.

Taehyung only got a chuckle as the answer before the man continue, "No, it's okay. You seem a good person to talk to anyway. For your question, I'm not a married man, and family?? What's so fun about them?"

"What? You haven't gotten married yet? But you're handsome though. And family is fun okay, you could have a dinner together or even a lunch?" Uttered Taehyung with a pout while he was talking.

"Maybe it's fun and good to a young people like you, I only got my mother who even barely could hear I speak due to age factor.... And thank you for your compliment, but I feel like love doesn't exist. So, I think thats explained much why I haven't." He replied, slightly smile.

-

Taehyung's POV

I was a little shock, no it's a big shock because at my workplace averagely all of them are already married well except young people like me.

I mean just look at him, a nice skin with a tiny sexy lips, a little big nose but not making his handsomeness less.

And again at someone's 40-50's he is too good looking for that age.

Realising there's awkward tension around us, I quickly snapped my head.

"No, love exists and it's amazing."

"So you have ..... what people said, a lover?" He asked with an innocent eyes and honestly that made me chuckled.

"Used. I used to have one, but then it went hell within one second. He slept with my best friend." Said me and the flashback came to my mind as I quickly shoved it away.

No wait, why I'm telling him my life story to completely stranger? That's so weird of me yet I still believe in him.

"He? Oh he sounds like an asshole, but you still think that love is amazing after he did that to you?" He asked, I could sense his annoyed tone.

"Maybe he hurts my feeling, but I won't forget how he used to make me happy. And life goes on babe." I said to him and he just nodded but his body kinda tensed after listened babe word coming from my lips.

"Umm, if you don't mind. How old are you? You don't need to answ-"

"I'm 45. Yeah, quite old for someone who is still single" He replied as he looked at the waves and me repeatedly.

"I... Ooh.. I'm 24. So can I call you hyung?"

"Y-yeah sure."

I nodded my head and looked at my watch. It's already 6:00pm. I need to find dinner, so I better go right now.

"You know it's pretty late right now. So I have to go." I uttered and he looked at me before saying.

"Okay, I also need to take a bath right now."

"Good, so see you next time...hyung?" I waved my hands to him and got out of there. My face felt heated up. Oh gosh, Jeon Jungkook what have you done to me

---

Edited for a thousand times.