Part 3

Jungkook Pov

I feel so stressed right now. I mean, usually I have Stella to help me finish the work, but now she's gone.

I massaged my temple to calm me down, then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." Said me. I sit facing the view of Seoul, so I don't know who entered the office.

"Umm.. Jungkook. I have good news. I have a new assistant for you. Luckily, this beautiful boy is willing to work with you at the last minute." He said and I turned my chair as I saw Namjoon and someone behind him.

Taehyung Pov

So after this tall guy spoke he turned at me. "So, that's your new boss. Act cool and don't be nervous. He is a nice person." He whispered to me.

I nod because I know he really is. "So,Jungkook. I gotta go because I have some work. Plus, you guys also know each other right?" Ask him and I am still behind him.

I can see Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows because he hasn't seen me yet. He nodded and the tall guy left us alone.

"Hye, Jungkook. I mean, boss." I show my boxy smile.

He looked shocked but smiled anyway. "Hey, it's you. Come on, don't call me boss. It's awkward, you know." Said him while grinning.

Omg I could die if I stayed with him for forever, I mean look at him. He is so handsome with a vest.

I could get a boner, if I looked at him for too long.

"Umm... At least let me call you Mr. Jeon." I said to him and he nodded.

"Okay, but only when we are at the office okay?" Ask him and I nod while chuckling. "Are you already eating lunch?" Ask him.

I shook my head. "Okay, good. Now you come with me for lunch. That's the first task for you." Said him.

"But aren't you gonna interview me first before you could take me right?" I asked him.

"It's okay. You're hired." Said him. "What? That's easy." Said me.

"I trust you, plus I will teach you how to do the job. Do you have any experience in the office?" Ask him while looking at my eyes. I look away.

"Um..never." I slightly chuckled and he smiled.

"It's okay, now let's go. I'm really hungry, sure you don't want me to eat you right?" He said and chuckled.

"My pleasure." Mumbled me.

"What?" He asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Nothing. Hehe." Then he took his car and drove far from there. We stopped at fancy restaurants.

Wow, it must be really expensive right. We got out of the car and he took my hands in him.

I blushed so hard that he noticed and apologized.

"No, it's okay." I say and why not I am myself. I wrapped my hands around his arm and smiled at him.

I got jealous when the girl looked at him so only that way, they knew that he was taken. I know he is not my boyfriend.

But who cares, he looks okay with that. I let him go, but then I felt someone hand at my waist.

I squirmed and saw that it was his hand, but that time he did not look at me. I see this girl start doing their job.

I smirk, don't act cheap bitch. Then he took me to a more private area.

"I thought that we would just eat at the regular place." Muttered me.

"Well, I want to know you better. So I want more private and calm." He smiled at me.

He took the chair in front of me and let me sit. "Thank you." Said me to him.

"No problem, beautiful." Uttered him sweetly.

Does he say that? Those words really turn me on when they slip from his mouth because I could imagine when we make lov-

"Taehyung where do you live?" He asked me to make my daydream run away.

"Huh.. umm at Jangdol Street. Behind Seoul University." Said me to him. (I just put in a random name. It does not exist.)

"Oh, maybe it's a coincidence. I live there too. Beside the condominium." Said me. Well, I know the condo because I live, but there are no more buildings except-

---