Part 10 [M]

No one Pov

After a long conversation about work, Namjoon left because he had an emergency at his home.

Jungkook thanks to god and walked to his bedroom to see a sinful sight.

His baby, with an ass in the air, fingers in his hole, bed are wetting because his previous cummed, moaning and whimpering filled the air of the room.

Jungkook started getting hard again, but he just watched his baby pleasured himself because he is definitely getting a punishment.

He cleared his throat after he saw Taehyung cum again. Taehyung looked at him with puffy eyes and sat properly.

"Umm... Sorry daddy. I-I can't hold it." He said while bit his lips.

Jungkook just walked to him and took off his robe. He pushed him slowly on the bed.

He hovers the sub and smirks, seeing that his baby is all needy yet submissvely patient.

"Did my baby being bad babyboy?" Jungkook asks with a deep voice to make the latter whimper.

"Words baby. I want to hear from you." Jungkook once again spoke.

"Yes d-daddy." He said, feeling so small at Jungkook's gaze.

"How many times did this bad baby boy come?" Jungkook asked to move his leg between Taehyung's legs to his crotch and push it or kneeding him.

Make Taehyung moans because of it, he places his hand at Jungkook's biceps.

"I wanna answer baby." Jungkook asked and again pushed his knee at Taehyung throbbing dick.

Make the sub hard to answer, he likes to see him weak. Weak under him.

"Th-three t-times." He whimpered and squeezed Jungkooks biceps as Jungkook kept kneeding him.

"Wow 3 times came untouched hmm? Does a bad boy need punishment?" Ask Jungkook as he careness Taehyung's hips but still kneeding him.

"Ahh.. Yes daddy." He moaned and Jungkook couldn't wait anymore. He walked to his closet and went to his baby's back with a thing in his hand.

A cock ring. Taehyung widened his eyes as he had never been punished before. Excitement and scared all mixed together.

Taehyung shyly spread his legs, showing a swollen hole.

"Tssk, spread like your legs like a slut you are huh?" Jungkook asked and sat between his legs.

"Just for you." Taehyung said while panting heavily.

"Okay, now don't come until I told you to." Jungkook said and slipped the cock ring at Taehyung's dick.

He hissed at something that cooled down there. Jungkook wasted no time and grabbed his thighs and positioned himself.

He pushed his member's tip and saw his boyfriend's reaction.

Taehyung threw his head back and grabbed the bed sheet.

He pushed more and that when Taehyung didn't stop moaning.

"Ahh daddy. Move please." Taehyung begged and Jungkook smirked because he controlled everything.

Jungkook spread more his legs and one of Taehyung's legs, he held and put it on his shoulder.

He started to move faster and deeper. Taehyung squeezes Jungkook's bicep as he feels ultimate pleasure.

Taehyung moans choked as Jungkook thrust him at an animal pace.

"Where is it babyboy." Jungkook asked him as he was still not so pleased.

Jungkook changed his legs, and took another leg and put it on his shoulder.

That way, he can thrust deeper than before because he put Taehyung bum on his thighs.

"Ahh there~ daddyy yaa~" Taehyung moans go into high pitch. Jungkook smirked as he finally found it.

He thrust more and decided to tease his baby.

"Should I stop? Leaving this naughty hard?" He said as he slower his pace. Taehyung shook his head quickly.

"No no please daddy. Wanna feel you big cock inside me and fill me up with your babies. Please, I wanna cum so badly. I promise, I'll never do that ever again."
Taehyung said and tears came down his cheeks as Jungkook looked at him in awe.

Jungkook cooed at Taehyung's beautiful right now.

He's shaking from overpleasure, teary eyes, neck and chest has been painted by Jungkook, legs spread and that all because of Jungkook.

Only him can make the other feel like this, it's only him to see him like this. Jungkook smirked at Taehyung's words and got encouraged by it.

So he started moving again and he slipped the cock ring out and that time Taehyung's load came out like a waterfall. He thrust more and came into Tae's hole.

Tae painted heavily as Jungkook bent down to reconnect their lips.

The best kiss and 'I love you' is after sex. Because at that time, we just felt so loved and felt so warm.

So Jungkook pulled out slowly as he was filling up his sperm. Taehyung sleeps after that, maybe too tired plus he's pregnant right now.

So Jungkook cleaned himself and his baby first before carrying his baby to the other room and started cleaning the mess in their shared bedroom that they both made.

---