Part 18

Jungkook's Pov

Basically we're just done shopping for this vacation. I'm so excited, but my baby said, he wants to change me, so let's see.

"C'mere. C'mere. I already bought your stuff. Now let's make it over!" He yelled, I just smiled.

I dropped all of the shopping bags. Well, 99% is his. I just bought what I really need, which is a shirt, pants and boxer.

I don't know what he is buying. Of course, I let him use my black card. I wanna spoil my baby so I can't complain.

I just sit at the edge of the bed. Well, I'm already tired. What do you expect from 45 y/o ass?

"Em Jagi. I haven't slept yet. Here wear this." He's whining and handing me a pair of shirts. I take it before kissing his lips and walking to the bathroom.

I get out of the bathroom sometimes. "Oh wow! Who are you?! Btw you look so fucking hot. Touch me over here." Taehyung yelled at me while taking my hand and roamed all over his body.

I raised my eyebrows before he pushed me on the bed and climbed on me. He cupped my face and kissed me hungrily. I kiss him back, but I'm still the one who controls him. We pull out when we are out of breath.

"Woah, baby calm your damn hormones." I said while panting.

"Tomorrow we should have your hair done, that is... um already grey and white to black. Okay, how does that sound?" He said and I just obeyed him.

"Okay baby. Now let's sleep okay. I'm already tired plus we need to rest because next week we're gonna use a lot of energy okay?" I said and with that we cleaned the mess and changed our clothes into pj's.

Skip Times (after they already went on their vacation)

No one pov

"Sayang, look here." Taehyung said while holding his phone.

They have already arrived in Malta and now they're heading to their hotel.

Jungkook looked weirdly at Taehyung as he didn't understand what he said earlier but still took a pic with him.

Taehyung smiled before uploading the pic on his Ig. "What does Saiyang mean?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

Taehyung starts to laugh as Jungkook doesn't pronounce the words correctly.

"It means. Honey, darling, baby, or Jagiyaa etc." Taehyung said still giggles. Jungkook nodded slowly.

"What kind of language is that?" He asked. "Um... Indonesian or Malaysian." Taehyung said while scrolling his Ig.

There's a lot of notification of likes, comments and followers all of the time. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

This is more confusing. "But why do you learn to speak that language instead of here, in Malta?" Jungkook asked again.

"Because.. I think I have already told you this. Ah, whatever. It's because I stayed there when I was young until my mom married my dad. I also have a lot of friends there and we still keep in touch." Taehyung explained to him and turned off his phone before linking his hand to Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook nodded and kissed his hair. Let his baby rest.

It was already dark when Taehyung woke up. He looked around him and saw gorgeous rooms.

Then he heard a click at the door. He sees a struggling Jungkook with their bags. He yawned before laying again at the bed.

After settling their clothes in the wardrobe, Jungkook jumped into the bed next to Taehyung, panting heavily.

He's the one who does everything from carrying a sleepy Taehyung to their bed until they bring their luggage over here.

So it's a little bit tiring work. Taehyung chuckles before crawling to Jungkook.

Jungkook laid on his stomach, so it's easy for Taehyung to massage his shoulders.

Taehyung started to squeeze them slowly as Jungkook moaned in pleasure.

"Ah, baby. More. It feels so good. Woah!" Groan Jungkook and Taehyung sat on Jungkook's back but did not leave his shoulder.

He massages slowly, making Jungkook feel a bit good after a long journey.

"Kookie, we still don't eat dinner. We also skip lunch, so let's find some for our baby. They keep kicking my belly, they're hungry." Taehyung said and chuckled.

"Okay. I'm also hungry, so let's feed us something before sleeping okay?" Jungkook said as Taehyung got off from Jungkook and searched for a shirt to wear.

After changing, they look for their dinner around there while holding each other's hands tightly.

Being a possesseive bunny, Jungkook holds Taehyung's waist and pulls him closer than before, when everyone's attention at Taehyung.

Taehyung noticed and chuckled. "They should know that you are taken by me. Look at your belly. It's what I'm doing." Jungkook said while shaking his head.

Taehyung giggles and leans at his boyfriend's arms. "Yeah yeah, I know. Well, should we have dinner right now? This little one is growling." Taehyung said make Jungkook turn soft.

They walk until they find a romantic restaurant, they keep talking, laughing and Jungkook can't keep his hand from holding Taehyung's hand and peck it sometimes.

Everyone looks at them in awe and some of them in disgust as they are homophobic. But they didn't give uhh and continued to fill their stomach.

---