Part 9

Jungkook's Pov

"You...what?" I can't believe what I have heard. So I asked him again.

He glanced at me again before mumbling. "I'm pregnant." Said him excited.

Wait wait, I need to process things. He said he is pregnant. Does that mean my sperm comes into his hole as it turns into zigot then embryo then.

Huh! It's my kid. I looked at him unbelieved.

"You pregnant baby?!" I asked excitedly.

He nodded slowly. "D-did you happy?" He asked slowly.

"Baby is the best news I have ever received in my entire life." I said and pulled him into a kiss.

"I'm glad you are happy." He said while showing his boxy smile.

God, I love him so much that I could die for him.

"Let's go home okay. I want to be with my babies." Said me and I saw him blush.

He is so cute when he blushes. I started the engine with my fluttered heart.

I'm gonna be a father. I'm gonna be a father. I sang in my thoughts.

Usually at my age, people already have a grandchild. I thank God for sending him to me at the right time.

Skip Times

After arriving at my mansion, I get out of my car and run to the other door to open up for him.

He chuckled and I picked him up in bridal style to go to our bedroom. I laid him carefully on the bed as I hovered him.

He smiled and put his hands on my shoulder.

"Listen here, since next month or after this you can't have sex anymore with me. So why not take the chance to, you know. Taking care of me." He grabbed my neck and said the seductive words made my dick twitch in my boxer.

Who the fuck can control their hormones when he does this, definitely not Jeon Jungkook.

I looked at him and attack on bangtan. Just kidding. Attack his white neck, I kiss his collarbone as he moans my name.

This one I can't take anymore. I unbuckled my pants and started stripping our shirt until we both got naked.

I look at you guys. Yeah, you guys who are reading this.

Sorry but I want to have some private time with him, so I get up to close the door and the curtains while smirking.

(A/n: What Jeon? You can't do that. I'm the one who writes it, so let me feed my puppies.)

No uh not today authornim. You guys have read the previous okay. So let me enjoy my time with my baby.

(A/n: Whatever.)

I smirk as I continued kissing and biting his milk skin. Authornim! Don't peek!

(A/n: What! This is my book. So I can do whatever I want!)

I rolled my eyes and continued to hear my baby's sinful moans.

(A/n: *me around the corner keep hearing that sinful voice* Sorry you guys. I'm trying, but that old man is really annoying. Wait why not we tease him. How dare he make us fooled, right? Hehe let me do my job)

No one Pov

Jungkook grabbed the lube as he looked at his messy and swollen lips, baby.

He can't think anymore. His dick is really painful right now.

Then they heard a bell ringing on the door. (A/n; serve you right Jeon! ;))

At first Jungkook just ignored it and positioned himself, but now it keeps rigging makes their ears hurt.

"Kook.. There's someone... on the door... You go open it.." Taehyung said while panting.

Jungkook groans and looks at authornim. (A/n: What?!)

Jungkook wears his bathrobe and goes downstairs to look at who it is.

He opened the door to look at the dimples. Sorry, it's Namjoon.

"Hye Jungkook. Can I come in?" Ask Namjoon.

Jungkook gave him some space to enter his mansion.

Namjoon took his bag with him and sat on the couch.

"Joon I swear to god-" Namjoon cut him off. "Listen, it's really important." Namjoon said as he looked at Jungkook.

"What is more important than making my junior." Jungkook scoffed.

Namjoon widens his eyes, no wonder his boss doesn't really look in the mood.

Then his eyes trailed to Jungkook lower to see his hard boner. Namjoon coughed and started the conversation.

---