Part 12

Skip Times a month

Taehyung's Pov

After Jungkook went to his work, I sat in the living room, watching some random movies. I wrapped my body with a blanket again because I didn't feel like wearing clothes, but I wore my panties.

It's just my mood, but I think I need to wear clothes because I just think that there will be someone coming to this house.

So I stand up, drag the blanket, don't care if my naked body shows because there's no one here.

When I arrive in the room, I leave the blanket on the floor just like that and pick a buttoned shirt that reaches until mid thighs, but it's kinda big and the shoulder falls because of Jungkook's.

Ssh, don't tell him, so I wear it without any pants, but my toes and feet feel freezing, so I wear a sock, a short one but enough to warm my feet thumb.

I saw the room, it was messy. Actually, I decided to just let it because I wanna bully my boyfriend, but thinking that he is actually stressed from work, but he never shows me, makes me rethink.

He never raised his voice to me, also even though he's mad he still called me with petname, there's no way he calls my real name.

Sometimes it makes me forget what is actually my name. But yeah, it just makes me rethink.

It doesn't make me change my decision, so I just left the room just like that.

What? I'm just tired, my body feels pain and I suspect it's just pregnant pain.

I went to the living room and searched for the best movie, not forgetting my snacks. Then a bell rang on the front door.

I told you, there might be someone who will come.

Luckily, I dressed up. I walk to the door and open it. It reveals a guy with a cap and a bucket of flowers.

"Yes, may I help you?" Said me and He just looked at me or eyefucking me.

He keeps looking at my collarbones, I guess. "Hello, if you keep staring at me. I'm gonna close this door." I said to him while trying to lock the door but he stopped it.

"Huh.. um sorry. There's someone in this house named Kim Taehyung?" He asked. For me, but from who? Oh, maybe it's from Jungkook.

"Umm why?" I ask with a lazy tone.

"I'm here to give this flower to him." Uttered him.

"Give it to me." Said me.

"Umm.. Why would I give it to you?" He asked.

Aish, this kid really. "Cause I'm Kim Fucking Taehyung." I said let my sassy sides.

"Ohh..sorry... take this and sign here." He said and he handed me a paper. I signed up there and gave it back to him.

He took that back and gave me a bucket that was wrapped beautifully.

"This is Mr. Jeon Jungkook's house, right?" He asked me while looking inside the house. I just nodded, smiling when I saw a card in it. So I took it.

"Never knew Mr. Jeon had a beautiful and hot son." He murmured.

"Excuse me. Who the hell is his son?" I asked him.

He was startled when I heard what he was saying. "Umm...you?" He said fixing his cap, showing his face.

Um, not bad. But I love my Jungkookie more. I just smirked and gave the card that was in the flower to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he did not understand, but still took it from me.

I saw his eyebrows furrowed when he was reading and looking at me and my tummy before looking at the card again.

"Umm...Sir. I'm sorry, I never knew you were gonna be Mr. Jeon. Forgive me please." He said and I just shrugged.

"Okay, okay. But next time, don't call my hubby old man." I said while pouting.

I saw he's cooing but quickly shook his head. He excused himself and I thanked him for the last time and shut the door.

I walked to the couch and unwrapped the bucket. I smelled the flowers as the flowers were mixing species. Its calming, it makes my day happier. I didn't realize that, after that I fell asleep on the couch.

The card was saying :

Hye baby, I'm sorry for not being with you, for not cuddling with you today. But I promise when I get home, we will cuddle until the end of the day, okay?😘 promised me to take care of my baby. I know you must be pouting right now, right? No it's not our baby, that's in your belly. It's you. You are my baby. Without you, there's no Jungkook's junior. Anyways, take care of yourself okay? I love you more than anything. But still I need to go to work, for our future little family. So yeah, see you later. Love you💜~

---