Part 16

Taehyung's Pov

As I daydream about us at the beach (bitch?) then I remember something. When will we go? Then there's the sound of the door clicking.

I hurriedly ran to the door to meet my hubby. "Jagii!" I shouted as I jumped into him. He caught me and spun me around.

"Baby. I miss you so much." He said as he kept pecking my lips every word.

I giggled and brought him a couch. I loosened his tie while bit my bottom lip as he glared at me.

"Baby, don't do so much sensual action. I might not control myself." He said as he pushed me on the couch and caged me in his arms.

"No no maybe we could give our baby, company when we are in Malta okay?" I said that.

At first he didn't understand, but then he started smirk, so I guess he knew what I meant.

He attacks my neck and makes marks before I push him and cover my nose.

"Eew. You are stinky. Go get a warm bath. Then you can cuddle with me." I said and wiggled my eyebrows.

He pouted and got off me. He walked to our bedroom and I guess he took a bath. When he settles himself, I grab the remote control and find the best song.

No one Pov

As Jungkook did bathing, he picked a new boxer, black short and shirtless.

He made his way to living to find his baby dancing to a song on TV. He chuckled before tiptoeing to him.

Taehyung, who heard the other steps, looked back. He really feels embarrassed right now.

Jungkook went to him and picked him up before leaving a lot of peck on Taehyung, making the other giggle.

After Taehyung began to put him down, worried that he would fall and hurt the baby, but he knew Jungkook would never let that happen

So they went to the couch, as Jungkook pulled Taehyung on his lap and kissed his neck.

"Kook its tickles." Taehyung said and Jungkook stopped, smiling at his baby.

"Emm..Kook. When will we be going to Malta? I can't wait anymore." Taehyung squealed to make the latter chuckle and peck at his temple.

"Um..actually baby. We will go next month. Are you okay with that? Because I'm only free at that time. Or do you want me to book other tickets so we can go sooner?" Jungkook asked.

"No no, it's very okay. I don't want you to postpone your work just to go away. Btw I need a new shirt, pants, panties hiks, umm and anything else." He said and chuckled between them.

"Okay baby if you said so. We will go shopping next time, okay. Now I'm hungry. Can we eat it?" Jungkook asked while pouting.

"Of course you can. Come on. I already made some chicken rice. We ate simple food today." He said and got up from Jungkook. He pulled Jungkook's hand and dragged him to the kitchen.

Skip Times

After eating and Taehyung watching TV while Jungkook makes his work next to him, Taehyung starts to yawn.

His hubby noticed and told him to sleep. "Baby, go to sleep first okay. You don't need to wait for me. I will be alright." He said and Taehyung nodded.

He peels the bed sheet and gets under the thick duvet before turning off the lamp and opening the nightstand lamp.

He closed his eyes and dragged him to sleep. He doesn't know what time it is, but he feels the door cracking.

So he opened his sleepy eyes to see who it was. He saw Jungkook open his wardrobe to pick a white shirt because he froze.

After that, he climbed the bed to where his baby slept.

"Baby. Am I waking you up? I'm sorry if I do." Jungkook said, but Taehyung didn't answer. Instead, he got closer to Jungkook and leaned his head at Jungkook's chest.

He gets comfortable there before giving Jungkook a good night kiss.

Both of them are too sleepy and pull put after sometime, so they close their eyes and sleep.

---