Part 22

(A/n: I just realized that I made Tae pregnant at part 8😂. So I need to skip the honeymoon, sorry)

No one pov

They safely arrived in Korea back. It's a little hard for Taehyung since he carried 2 bodies with him and Jungkook couldn't do anything but comfort him.

"Baby, are you okay? We're home now. No more planes okay baby?" Jungkook said while his hand was wrapped at Taehyung's waist.

"I'm dizzy." Taehyung whined and snuggled more at Jungkook's chest. "Okay, come here. Walk more, and here we are. In our sweetest room, baby." Jungkook said while leading them to their room.

Taehyung quickly collapsed on the bed. Jungkook chuckled and put their luggage in the wardrobe.

He took off his jacket and went to Taehyung to change his clothes. He knows Taehyung will feel uncomfortable if he wakes up later. He took his silk shirt and shorts for Taehyung.

After changing, he also gets hop in the bed and pull Taehyung closer to his chest and then sleep.

Skip Times 7 months

Jungkook sighed heavily as he opened his house's door.

As usual, work stressed him, but Taehyung really calmed him. So he stepped into his house, only to hear someone crying.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and locked the door. "Baby! I'm home." Jungkook yelled, then he felt a crash in his chest.

He looked down to see a crying Taehyung. "Hey, baby. Why are you crying? What's wrong? Come on tell me." Jungkook said and petted Taehyung's thighs for him to jump on him, carefully not wanting to hurt the unborn baby.

"Nothing. Just that jerk is an asshole!" Taehyung crying messly. Jungkook knot his eyebrows together.

"Which jerk are you talking about baby?" Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung on his lap.

Taehyung pouted as he crossed his hand. "She doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. Why did he make her life like that?! She's innocent." Taehyung huffed as he wiped his eyes harshly with his sleeves.

"Baby, I don't understand what you are saying. Can you explain it to me in detail? Who is the guy you talked to? And who is the woman you said? Is she one of your friends?" Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung shook his head and sniffed. "I want to kill that guy." Taehyung said and started hitting Jungkook's chest.

"Eh hey. Ouch, hey baby. Stop. Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked and sofly take Taehyung's wrist.

"Yeah, because all men are the same." Taehyung said and cried hard.

"Baby, but I'm not okay. Now, stop crying baby or should I punish you, bad babyboy." Jungkook said make Taehyung widen his eyes.

"No no no. Don't punish me please. I'm sorry." Taehyung said while hiccup. After comforting Taehyung, Jungkook finally can rest.

Jungkook's Pov

I slowly stroked his hair slowly as we both laid on the couch while watching Kdrama. I went back hugging him while he laid his head in my arms.

"See, he pushed her! She just wanted to serve him a coffee!" Taehyung blabbered at the actors. I chuckled, yeah, the reason he became like that earlier because he was mad at the lead actors. My baby is such a sensitive person when he is pregnant, but sometimes it's me.

"Baby, he just acted okay. He got paid for doing that." I said and turned him around so he could face me.

I could see his eyes shiny due to crying earlier.

"But he doesn't need to push so hard." Taehyung said and I pecked his face.

"It's okay baby. What's important is I will never be like that guy, okay. Never ever to my baby." I said and he nodded slowly.

I smiled before kissing his lips again before closing my eyes.

Skip Times 2 more months

Taehyung's Pov

Im now heavily pregnant, 9 months. Whenever I could give her birth, Yeah, a girl.

(A/n: Did I ever mention their child's gender? I don't remember. But if I ever said it's a boy, then I changed it to a girl now. Okay, sorry😁😂)

I rubbed my big belly as Jungkook made me breakfast. Then I heard a bell ring at the door.

"It's okay. I opened it. I'm done with fried rice with kimchi. You can eat it now if you want. Okay, baby?" Jungkook said and pecked my forehead and went to the door, not waiting for my answer.

I walked to the dining table and took a plate, and scooped the rice to my plate. I could hear women's voices outside. Who could it be?

No one Pov

Jungkook gulped as he looked in front of him. "Hye Kook. How are you doing right now? It's been a while since you visited me." The old woman was a little bit disappointed with him.

"I..-I." Jungkook took a deep breath before continuing.

"Come in mom." He said and gave a space for his mom to enter the house. He doesn't know what to say.

He never mentioned Taehyung to her, also he didn't know that Jungkook was gay.

"So Kook. How's your life?" His mom, Jeon Seohyun, asked him while taking a glance at his house.

It's been a while since he visited Jungkook at his house.

"I-Im good. Mom. Mom, actually... I-" Jungkook got interrupted.

"Who is it Kookie?" Taehyung asked while hardly walking to Jungkook with his big belly.

Jungkook gulped again. He was doomed this time.

"Who is his Kook? Is he............ pregnant?" His mom weirdly looked at Taehyung then glanced at Jungkook.

---