Part 13

Need to remind again, there's too much grammatical errors. Yeah, I write it like a stupid 5yo kid. If I have some more times, I will fix it. Thank you for not pissed off 💀🙏🏻

Jungkook's Pov

I just arrived at my house, seriously I'm so tired today. Maybe it's because of too much work and I don't eat it for lunch.

I know, my baby must be angry if he knew about this. So let's just keep quiet and just pretend, I already eat it.

I unlocked the door, and waited for my baby to jump on me. But until now, there were no voices of whiney, screaming, crying.

I got worried and took a look at the house. I sighed heavily, it was messy.

Then I felt someone on the couch. I peeked at it and saw my baby sleeping. Awew, he is so cute.

Now, I forgot that the house is messy. Not like I forget, but I don't care as long as I see him.

I stroked his hair and tucked it behind his ear. Beautiful. So pretty.

I could die because of his cuteness. But now, my stomach started growling and my vision started blurring, so I think I should clean this house first.

Skip Times.

When I done cooking for dinner, I walk to him. And admired him for the last time before waking him up.

"Hey. Wakey wakey. It's dinner time baby." I said while patting my finger to his nose.

"Hmphh..you disturb me." He whines and pouts with his sleepy eyes.

"Oww sorry okay. But you need to eat dinner right now before our baby kicks your tummy." I said and he giggles.

I peck his head and lips. I try to ignore the pain that my head handles.

After we ate, we quickly went to the bedroom because my baby said he was so sleepy, so I carried him to the bedroom.

I could feel my head beating fast. Yeah, I used to have a fever, but it's gone when I slept.

So I thought maybe it will be gone tomorrow. I lied beside him and he snuggled into my body.

His scent did much to calm me. I wrapped my hand around his tiny waist and closed my eyes.

Skip Times

No one Pov

Jungkook wakes up from his sleep because he feels someone is unbuttoning his shirt.

He opened his eyes to see Taehyung quickly wanna rip the shirt.

"Hey baby. Are you in the mood?" He said while smirking and furrowed his eyebrows when he felt a headache.

"In the mood my ass! You're burning!" Taehyung said and because of the dark in the room, he couldn't see his face, but Jungkook saw that Taehyung wiped his cheeks and heard a sobbing.

Did he cry? Jungkook thought.

Jungkook opened his nightstand lamp. He saw Taehyung hiccuping and quickly hugged Jungkook.

"Hey, what's wrong? Do you have nightmares?" Jungkook asked him while caressing his back.

"This is my fault. You have a fever. I'm really an awful boyfriend. I'm sorry, this is my fault." He kept crying while mumbling sorry.

"No no, it's not your fault, okay. I'm the one who keeps pressure on myself. See, I'm fine right now." Jungkook said and smiled, trying to convince his love one.

"No, you are lying. You're not okay. You-" Taehyung got cut by Jungkook who cupped his mouth and ran to the bathroom.

Taehyung, who was shocked, followed Jungkook too.

He keeps crying when Jungkook keeps vomiting because he knows how it feels when you vomit plus he doesn't know what to do.

Jungkook washed his mouth and turned his body to Taehyung. He pulled Taehyung's waist and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung sobbing in his neck. He is the one who throws up, but his boyfriend is crying.

Jungkook slowly rubbed his hair and mumbled sweet things.

"We are going to the hospital okay." Taehyung said while hiccuping. Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

Skip Times

When they two arrive at the hospital and make an appointment.

They rushed well Taehyung, who is over. Sometimes Jungkook could see Taehyung's tears but he quickly wiped them off.

Jungkook pulled him closer and kissed him and told him not to worry. They sit in front of the doctor.

"Hye, I'm Kim So Hye. You can call me Dr. Kim." She said and they had two handshakes with her.

After introducing themselves, they said their problem.

They want straight to the point.

"Well basically Mr. Kim is pregnant and Mr. Jeon is having a fever? Umm, well I think it is because Mr. Kim is gonna have a baby and your hormones affect the father's baby. If you need more explanation, it is when pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, weight gain, mood swings and bloating occur in men, the condition is called 'Couvade Symptoms' or sympathetic pregnancy. Mr. Jeon really loved his baby and he was willing to bear this." She said while chuckling.

"Really doc? You sure that he doesn't have any disease?" Ask Taehyung scared.

She smiled and answered. "No, the test is not showing a bizarre thing. So yeah, make sure not to stress yourself, Mr. Jeon. And 1 more thing, Mr. Jeon might have some craving towards food or anything but its normal." She explained.

Taehyung and Jungkook sighed in relief. Jungkook kisses Taehyung lips, and makes him blush because she is still here.

After they did, they went to their house with a happy feeling. Jungkook kept kissing and snuggling into Taehyung because he said he was addicted to him.

---