Part 28

No one Pov

Since everyone agreed to add more of their family members, Jungkook and Taehyung always do that without any protection.

(A/n: no smut bish.) They did almost every night until the day when Taehyung finally had morning sickness.

Taehyung quickly ran to the toilet as Jungkook behind him, comforting him.

"Baby, are you okay? Do you need anything?" Jungkook asked while rubbing his back. Taehyung looked at him before he answered.

"I need you to get a pregnancy test for me." Taehyung said.

Jungkook's face lights up and quickly runs downstairs and drives his car to go to a nearby clinic.

"Mama, are ywu otay?" Taehyung suddenly snapped at his daughter who was at the door. Taehyung spread his hand for his daughter to come in his embrace.

Jihye ran at him and hugged him. Taehyung pulled him on his lap and stroked her pony tail hair.

"I'm okay baby. I'm just a little bit tired." He said and pecked her forehead.

"Ywu look so pale, mama." Jihye said and almost tears up.

"No, it's okay baby. I'm fine. You will know soon why I become like this. Hm?" Taehyung said.

Before Jihye could ask anything, the door burst open revealed a panting Jungkook.

"Honey, you don't need to run. I'm not running away from here." Taehyung said and chuckled.

"H-here baby." Jungkook said and handed Taehyung the plastic from the clinic.

"Listen here. Whatever happens. I still love you okay?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded before pecking his lips.

Taehyung walked to the bathroom while Jungkook and Jihye were waiting in their room.

"Baba? Whats wlong with mama?" Jihye asked Jungkook who asked her to sit on his lap.

"Your mama might carry you little brother or sister, baby girl." Jungkook said and pecked her forehead. Jihye gasped.

"My little siblings? Wahhh. Weally?" Jihye asked with her eyes sparkling.

"Yah baby. Perhaps, finger crossed." Jungkook said then Taehyung came out of the toilet. Jungkook put Jihye on the bed side and ran to him.

"Baby. How was it?" Jungkook worriedly asked. Taehyung looked at him before handing him the tests and jumping on him.

Jungkook shook and looked at the test. He widened his eyes and carefully put Taehyung down.

"Baby? What?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung, who earlier smiled widely, now frowned.

"What do you mean what? I'm pregnant! You're gonna be a father again! Excited, aren't you?" Taehyung asked and clapped his hands.

"Mama, what is pwegnant?" Jihye asked and walked to his mama. "Baby, it means, in my belly there is your little brother or sister Ji." Taehyung said before crouched down and took Jihye up and put her on his hips.

"Yeayyy!! But I want a boy." Jihye whined and pouted.

"Aww baby. We can't decide whether we want a boy or girl. But promise me no matter what the baby's gender, you will love them with all of your heart okay?" Taehyung asked and pecked her lips.

Jihye nodded. Taehyung chuckled and looked at Jungkook.

"Jung. Why didn't you say anything?" Taehyung asked.

"How? I mean authornim didn't show how you could get pregnant. Since when we had sex withou- ouch!" Jungkook got cut by a smack in his head.

He hissed and rubbed his head. "Don't you dare continue that in front of our daughter, you pervert." Taehyung said and Jihye giggled because seeing her baba get hit by her mama.

"Baby. I'm just joking." Jungkook said he still rubbed the sting on his head.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and went downstairs with Jihye.

"Baby! Baby! Yeay, I'm gonna be a dad again!" Jungkook shouted in his house after getting ignored by Taehyung.

Skip Times.

"Open it." Taehyung said to Seohyun. Jihye on his laps while Jungkook besides him caressed his waist.

They both planned to tell Jungkook's mom but in creative ways. So they decided to pay a visit and surprised her.

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows and took the tiny box from Taehyung.

"What is this?" Seohyun asked curiously.

"Just open it mom. You will know." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's head. Seohyun slowly untied the ribbon and opened the top of the box.

"Congrats grandmom. I'm on my way here." Seohyun read the card that slipped in the box.

At first, she got confused, but then she saw a tiny baby's shoes and gasped loudly.

"Huh! Tae bun. Are you pregnant again?!" Seohyun asked excitedly and Taehyung nodded while showing his boxy smile.

Seohyun put the box away and went to Taehyung to hug him.

"Yah kook, you horny old ass make him pregnant." Seohyun said after covering up Jihye's ears.

"Mom, I might be old. But I'm still fertile." Jungkook said and winked.  While two of them just scoffed.

"Okay. Now let's go eat lunch. I have already made your three favourite dishes." Seohyun said and they three excitedly went to the kitchen.

Seohyun could just smile and shook her head.

---