Part 24

Jungkook's Pov

I waited nervously with my mom right in front of the labour room. It was 5am, when he suddenly screamed for me.

"Kook! Relax okay. Tae bun will be okay." My mom tried to comfort me, but I'm still nervous.

"Mr.Jeon? Do you want to come in? Mr. Kim will appreciate it more if you accompany him." The doctors came to me and I just nodded without thinking.

I saw my baby breath in and out as the nurse besides him and the doctor that talked to me go between his legs.

I quickly ran to my baby as he held my hand tightly.

"It's okay baby, I'm here. Our baby is on her way here, okay. To be with us." I said to him and kissed him at the temple.

I asked the nurse for tissues, she then gave them to me and I wiped his sweat and flipped his bangs at the back of his head.

Revealing my pale baby, I kiss his face so many times and mumbling sweet things in his ears.

"Okay, it's already 10cm. All I need is Mr. Kim to push, okay. In count of three. 1...... 2......3.... okay push." The doctors instructed him and he started to push out.

"URGHH!!" He screamed as I wiped his sweat again and I ignored the pain that he held my hand tight.

"Okay, good. One more time Mr. Kim. 1...2... 3 push." The doctors said again and he pushed again.

"Kook, its hwurt swo bwad." My baby started to whine and couldn't talk properly.

"It's okay baby. Can you imagine she is gonna make our life more beautiful than it is? Baby, you can do it. For her. For me. For you baby." I said and he nodded slowly.

He pushed again, I could see his veins all over his neck as he screamed.

"Ahhh, Kook!!" "Okay, Mr. Kim. I already have her head on my palms. All I need again is to push all of the energy you have. Okay Mr. Kim?" The doctors said,

He nodded and he screamed with all of his power.

Then, the room fills with baby's crying as my eyes and his are soaking wet.

"My baby girl." I whispered as I wiped my eyes and my nose with my sleeves.

I could see the doctors and the nurse taking care of the baby as I looked at my baby.

"Kook. I- I." He said before closing his eyes. I started to panic,

"Nurse! Why did he close his eyes?!" I yelled at the nurse there as I slowly slapped his cheeks.

The nurse goes to him and takes out the tiny flashlight and opens his eyes with her finger. She widened her eyes and looked at my baby's lower part.

Then we all in the room could hear the loud beed sound on the monitor.

"Doc! The patient had lost so much blood Doc!" She said shockly make my knees go down.

No one Pov

The doctors give the baby to the nurse to clean her up as he goes to Taehyung.

"Mr. Jeon. I'm sorry, but Mr. Kim's condition now is quite bad. I'm gonna move him to ICU for the next treatment. Excuse me, Mr. Jeon." He said and pulled the bed out from the labour room with the nurse as the other nurse took the baby to the other room.

Jungkook couldn't process his mind right now. Just a second he felt happiness, but now, everything is destroyed.

He slowly gets up even though he feels that he could faint at any moment.

He saw so much blood on the floor as he was crying so hard.

He went out and met his mom. He quickly goes to his mom and hugs her tightly.

She smiled as she thought everything was fine. But then she realized that Jungkook's crying did not cause happiness but pain.

She pulled out of the hug and eye contact with sobbed Jungkook.

"Kook, what happened? Why are you crying like this? Where do they take my Tae bun? How is my grandchild? Is she okay? Kook!" She asked as Jungkook couldn't answer even one question.

She pulled Jungkook in a hug again and calmed her son. He never saw Jungkook crying ball out like this.

The last time he cried was when his father died. But not that bad like this.

"He is in unconscious condition, mom. He lost so much blood. Mom, I want my baby back." Jungkook said hiccuping and continued.

"The baby is okay. But him, mom. I love him so much, mom. What if-" Jungkook cried so hard.

"There there. It's okay. Tae bun will be okay. He is a strong person. I know he will fight this." Seohyun said and pecked his forehead.

Then the same doctor ran to them. "Mr. Jeon, our blood type that Mr. Kim needs, our hospital doesn't have that stock anymore." The doctor said as he breath uncontrollably. He just ran the shit out of him.

Jungkook looked at him unbelived. "What the fuck did you say?! What kind of hospital are these fuckers?!" Jungkook said and harshly pulled the young doctor's collar lab coat.

He tried to punch him but Seohyun quickly separated them.

"Kook! This is not the right time for arguing! Tae is dying inside!!" Seohyun said make Jungkook snapped.

"Well doc. What is Taehyung's blood type?" Seohyun asked.

"It's O negative." He answered. Jungkook and Seohyun looked at each other. "Kook." She said,

"That's my blood type. Doc, give him my blood doc. Please, do anything so that he will survive doc." This time Jungkook began begging the doctor.

The doctor nodded. "Okay, Mr. Jeon followed me. You gonna need to go to this room to donate blood. Come here." The doctor said and Jungkook and Seohyun quickly follow him.

---