Part 14

No one Pov

When the two calmly sleep into each other's embrace, then suddenly Jungkook woke up and hurried up to the bathroom.

Taehyung who sleeps but wakes because he can't feel Jungkook warm anymore.

He checks on Jungkook who throws up in the sink. He looked at him with pity on his face.

After Jungkook was done, he turned his body to see Taehyung's sad face. He smiled and tried to lift up their day.

"I'm fine, okay." Jungkook said and pulled him into a hug.

"You should rest more. Don't go to the office later, okay? I will tell Namjoonie Hyung." Taehyung said and hugged him back while hiding his face at Jungkook's crook of neck.

Jungkook nodded and pecked his love head. They both turn into bed when Taehyung asks him.

"What do you want to eat? I will cook anything for you." Taehyung said with a pout.

"Anything dear. I'm okay with it." He answered and caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

"But you must want something specific right. If you crave to eat something, then just tell me. I don't know how to repay you for what you have done to me." Taehyung said and looked down. Jungkook could see his tears on his laps.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't need to do anything okay. All you have to do is love me. Taking care of me like an important thing. That's it. You don't have to buy or cook or do anything that troubles you. Okay?" Jungkook said and Taehyung straddled him.

Jungkook stroked his hair with love. "Okay then if you said that. But just in case you want anything, I want you to know that you will never trouble me. You have no idea how much I want us to be happy with life. With me. With this little one." Taehyung said, then rubbed his belly.

Jungkook who sees it, cooes and kisses his lips.

"I know baby. But I just don't feel anything specific that I want to eat. So I guess you could cook anything that you want." Jungkook said and put his hand at Taehyung's belly to feel a little movement from the baby.

Skip Times

After breakfast, Taehyung did the dishes. He looks at the house, there's no Jungkook around, usually he will read the newspaper or with his laptop in the living room.

But today, no more. Taehyung felt weird but he still finished it and wiped his hand at a small tower on the wall.

He looked at his boyfriend everywhere, and it turned out that Jungkook was sleeping in their room.

Taehyung cooed and walked to him. He careness Jungkook's cheeks but he quickly removed them when he felt his hand burning.

Taehyung never thought that he would be this sick. So he took a bowl of water and a towel.

He wet them off and undressing Jungkook yet he still didn't wake up, but he just hissed.

Taehyung wiped Jungkook's hot body. (😏) When he wiped Jungkook abs, he let out his tears. Yeah, he is a really sensitive boy.

He can't see people who he loves suffer. Jungkook hissed at the cold water and woke him up.

Taehyung quickly wiped his tears. "Feels better?" Taehyung said with a crack voice, but Jungkook was not dull. He knew his baby was crying.

"Baby, how many times do I have to tell you that, don't waste your tears on me." Jungkook said and sneezed.

He quickly wiped the dry tears stain on his baby cheeks.

That day, they both spent their time with each other because Jungkook said he wanted to stay with his baby so that he could even smell Taehyung's scent on Jungkook's body.

Taehyung is lucky because when Jungkook has a fever, he doesn't want anything else. He just needs a boy named Taehyung.

Only him can make him cured. So basically Jungkook will die if Taehyung is gone? Yes. Is it hard to request? Yes.

Taehyung likes this side of Jungkook, because he will turn clingy, talk with pout on his lips, he wants a lot of kisses, well it does make him a soft person.

People who work under him will not believe this. They are now currently in the living room, watching some cooking show by Gordon Ramsey.

Taehyung is still in Jungkook's laps even though he's sick. Taehyung could feel his neck or cheeks or any other of his body being kissed by Jungkook.

"Baby, want kisses." Jungkook said while pouting.

Taehyung cooed and turned his body before giving a lot of pecking, but Jungkook gript Taehyung's ass and he yelps, Jungkook will insert his tongue and explore Taehyung's hot cavern.

Did I say that, he also got so horny. Well yeah, he is. Taehyung moans before pulling out, making Jungkook whine.

"No no. I'm pregnant now." Taehyung said and Jungkook huffed before crossing his hand at his chest.

Taehyung chuckled and hugged his husband. Jungkook hid his face and pecked Taehyung's neck.

That's how their day when Jungkook got a fever.

---