Part 26 [M]

Skip Times 4 years

No one Pov

The kiss started to heat. It started when Taehyung did the dishes and Jungkook went to his back and started to kiss his neck.

"Jagi wait. I- ahh." Taehyung moaned when Jungkook found his sweet spot. Jungkook grabbed his waist and grinding his bulge to Taehyung's ass.

He made a tiny thrust on their cloth sex part. "Not here. Jihye is sleeping. Let's just go to the bedroom." Taehyung tittled his head to give Jungkook more access.

Jungkook quickly turned Taehyung's body to face him and kissed him passionately.

He tapped Taehyung's thighs for him to jump. Taehyung obeyed and they quickly went to their bed.

Jungkook locked the door and threw softly Taehyung to their bed. He stripped himself and also Taehyung.

He grabbed the lube and cringed at the condoms but still took it for protection. When he went to bed, Taehyung was already spreading his legs made Jungkook dick twitched looking at Taehyung's hole clench for nothing.

"My baby likes to watch huh?" Jungkook teased him as he could see Taehyung's dick also twitched.

"Yes, daddy. Faster. I need your thick dick inside me now.~" Taehyung moaning mess as Jungkook squirted lubricant on his fingers and shoved two fingers in Taehole.

Taehyung moaned at the sudden cold. "Relax baby. I can't move if you clench too much." Jungkook said and Taehyung relaxed his muscles.

Jungkook started to add more fingers. From 3 to 4 and Taehyung moaned until cried from pleasure.

"I guess you are ready even if you want to compare my dick with my fingers, you will never be ready baby." Jungkook said and used his own precum to lube his dick.

He lined his cock and pushed his tip. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook bicep until he felt Jungkook's ball deep in his ass. So he knew Jungkook was now full in him. "Move please daddy." Taehyung moaned make music to Jungkook's ears.

"Such a slut for daddy's cock huh?" Jungkook said and sharp thrust made Taehyung's body jolted.

"Ah~ shit. So tight for daddy huh." Jungkook groans while Taehyung moaning mess underneath him.

He kept thrusting until Taehyung screamed. They bet everyone will hear him.

"Ahh there~ daddy do it again~ oh yeah, it feels so good daddy." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook attacked his neck and marked him.

"Ah shit. Baby take daddy's cock so good huh." Jungkook grunts and thrust harder as he feels something familiar coming.

"Daddy. Wanna cum." Taehyung moaned that turned into whining.

"Not yet baby. Let me come first, okay. Be a good boy for daddy tonight. Come one, your lips. What is the function?" Jungkook said while Taehyung wrapped his hand at Jungkook's neck and quickly Jungkook felt his hot cavern that god created only for him to taste that.

Taehyung couldn't hold it anymore as Jungkook kept hitting his fav spot. Luckily, Jungkook came first before him.

"Such a good boy, come untouched. I love you so much babe." Jungkook said and kissed for the last time.

"I love you too Koo." Taehyung tiredly said. "Fuck this condom." Jungkook groans as he pulls out and throws the condom that is filled with his sperm at the nearby trash bin.

"Baby, you thought I was already done." Jungkook said smirks and roll the new condom made Taehyung widden his eyes. He will surely be dead tonight.

Skip Times

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he felt someone bouncing on the bed.

He slowly opened his eyes. It's already morning.

He yawned and stretched his body. He didn't know when he slept last night. But for sure, Jungkook really didn't let him sleep early last night.

"Mama! Wakey!" He sees his daughter jumping on the bed making Jungkook also wake up.

"Ji, its still early. Let me sleep baby." Taehyung said and rubbed his eyes.

"Gwood mworing mama and baba." Jihye said and showed her boxy smile.

"Morning to you too Ji." Jungkook said and woke up.

Well, he got to work today, so whether he likes it or not, he must wake up. Taehyung also wakes up because he needs to.

Well, that's what housewives do. "Mama, baba? Dwid you guys eat something without me knowing lwast nwight." Jihye said and pouted while crossing her tiny arms.

They both furrowed their eyebrows. "Why Ji? Didn't we eat dinner together last night?" Taehyung asks in confusion.

"Not thwat one. Mama is lying. I know you guys ate something here last night. In this room." She said sad.

"No baby. I swear mama is not lying. I was here with him last night." Jungkook said.

"Then why did mama say so good last night?" Jihye said made both of them choked.

"O-oh. That one. I-i massage your m-mama. Yeah." Jungkook stuttered.

He must protected his innocent daughter. Jihye nodded as she didn't know that her dad was lying.

"Okay. But......why are you guys nakey?" Jihye asked.

---