Part 23

No one Pov

"Mom.... he, he is my boyfriend." Jungkook mumbles at the of his word.

"What? I can't hear you Kook." Seohyun asked. Jungkook gulped and looked at Taehyung.

He pulled his waist and kissed his temple. "He is my boyfriend mom." Jungkook said confidently.

Taehyung just looked at the floor while rubbing his belly.

You can say that Jungkook's mom is someone who is pious? Like a saint, Seohyun then widens her eyes.

"What? Kook, I never teach you to like the same gender. You know it's a sin Kook." Seohyun said to him.

"I know mom. But I love him. I also don't know that I'm gay, but after I met him, everything has changed, my heart just for him." Jungkook explained.

"I'm sorry auntie. If I didn't come to his life, these things would never happen." Said Taehyung sadly.

"No baby. This is not your fault. God destinated us, we can't deny it. The proof is right in front of us, we are happy and soon to be parents." Said Jungkook and kissed his forehead. His words made Seohyun shook.

"What Kook? You're gonna be a father?" Seohyun asked, couldn't believe his son's words.

"Yes mom. This child is mine. Please mom, I don't want to stress Taehyung. He might have mental pressure if you push him. Please mom, accept him for me?" Jungkook begged his mom.

Seohyun sighed heavily.

"Taehyung's your name?" His mom asked. He nodded.

"Come here." Seohyun said and Taehyung hesitated to go, "Mom wha-" Jungkook got cut.

"I know Kook. I'm not that bad to push someone who is pregnant. Come here." He said to Jungkook then to Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly walked to her, she then smiled and hugged him. Taehyung shook as he expected she was gonna hurt him or at least scolded, but this?

"Aigoo, you are so cute. I can't resist looking at you. I'm sorry okay bun, I'm just shocked." Seohyun said and stroke Taehyung's hair.

"It's okay auntie. I understand, if I were in your shoes, I would be shocked too." Taehyung said and chuckled.

Jungkook now could breath normally. He now, his mom is a good person.

"I know bun. Its logic to think that you like boys because you can get pregnant on your own, right? Or else if you have to do that with some girls, umm... Did both of you get pregnant?" Said Seohyun and tapped her fingers at her chin as Jungkook and Taehyung laughed.

"No auntie, we will not like girls." Taehyung said after laughing. Seohyun grinned,

"So, my son is not sinned, right? God shouldn't punish him because you can give him a child, and to him, you are a girl." Seohyun said sassily as they laughed again.

"And one more thing, no no. There are so many things I wanna say. Bun, you can call me mom." Seohyun said make Taehyung wanna cry.

"Thank you mom for blessing us. I know it's hard to accept at first." Jungkook said and hugged her.

Taehyung also joined the hug group. Seohyun smiled and rubbed their back.

"Oh one more thing. Is it babyboy or babygirl? I can't believe that I'll get a grandchild at this age." Seohyun said and chuckled.

"It's a girl mom." Taehyung said while rubbing his belly, Seohyun too.

"What will be her name?" She asked again. "I don't know yet. Jungkook never suggested one to me." He said and pouted.

"Yah Kook, my grandchild is on her way and you didn't even think about her name?" Seohyun raised her voice.

"Mom, I don't know what to give her name. Besides, you didn't need to scream at me." Jungkook said and puckered his lips.

"Mom, Jungkook is a little sensitive when I'm pregnant. You know, hormones." Taehyung said and Jungkook quickly went to him and buried his face at Taehyung's crook of neck.

Taehyung chuckled and rubbed his neck. Then he could feel his neck being wet and the sound of sucking.

Seohyun widened her eyes as he heard the unholy sounds.

"Jung-kook. Stop it. Your-mom is here." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, trying hard to moan.

"Well, are you guys already eating breakfast?" Seohyun asked them to try to ignore them and walk to the kitchen.

"Wow, fried rice. I'm hungry now." She said excitedly as Taehyung pushed Jungkook away and followed his son to be a mother-in-law.

"Come here Taehyung and Jungkook we eat together." She said and took the plate. Taehyung nodded his head, but before that he wiped Jungkook's saliva at his neck that had a new mark.

They started to talk about something random, also thinking about the unborn baby's name.

---