Part 27

Taehyung's Pov

"Mama, cwan I have siblings?" Jihye suddenly asked me. We were watching TV when she appeared with that question. I'm not shocked, I just don't know.

"Why Ji? Do you not be happy living with mama and baba?" I asked her while doing her hair.

She was sitting on my lap. "No, I'm swoooo happy. Bwut I alswo wanna have a lwitte brwother or shister thwat I cwan pway with." Said Jihye.

I kissed her forehead. "I will talk to your baba okay?" I said and she quickly nodded and continued watching her cartoons.

Skip Times

Its already midnight when I am still thinking about what Jihye said.

Will I be ready for another pups? Will Jungkook be ready? But urgh, he must agree on something connected to having sex without thinking about what will happen in the future.

Then I felt a pair of hand snakes on my waist.

"I know you are still awake baby." He said. I sighed, "I just can't sleep." I only answered that. He turned my body so I could face him.

"Baby, I know there's something you're thinking. You've been like this since I came back from work. Tell me baby. What's wrong?" Jungkook said and careness my cheeks.

I look deep into his eyes, even if his hair slowly turns white, his face has a little wrinkles, but my love for him has never gone.

Every single day I keep falling in love with him. I don't care what people say about me.

Saying that I'm a gold digger, he's my sugar daddy, but as long as I'm happy with my family, it feels really good though.

"Jagi? Do you want another baby?" Asked me about him.

Supprisingly, he keeps silent. Usually, whenever I talk about a baby, he must hovering at me right now.

"If you are not ready yet, then I'm totally okay with it." Jungkook answered and kissed me.

"But Ji wants one. Or two. Or three." I said and sighed.

He just smiled and brought me on top of him. My body rested on him, I could hear his heart beating up and down. He stroked my hair slowly.

"Baby. Do you know how I look at you when you become a mom now? It's.. , something that I used to look at my mom when she took care of me. Something that I can't even feel how tired the work they do because all I can feel is love. Love baby love. Seeing you become a mama to my pups really touched me, baby." He said and at the end of words, I could hear his voice crack.

I turned my body to face him and saw he had already tears up.

"Aww jagi. Don't. get. emo." I said and pecked his lips between the words I said. He wiped his tears and chuckled.

"Let's sleep okay?" He said and I nodded. I slept in this position and he wrapped his hands at my waist.

No one Pov

When they deep into sleep, then the door is opened revealing a tiny shadow.

The little kid climbed the bed and saw her mama on top of her baba's body. She went to them and shook Taehyung. He woke up and saw his baby girl.

"Ji? Why baby?" Taehyung rubbed his eyes and went down to bed.

"Mama, wanna mama's milky." She whined and rubbed her eyes too sleepy, but her throat was dry.

"Aw, okay. Come here baby." Taehyung said and lifted his shirt until he showed his nipples that were still swollen.

He lied down and put Jihye between him and Jungkook.

Jihye quickly attached his lips with his nipple and sucked the milk and quickly fell asleep.

Taehyung chuckled, patted her bum and hummed a song.

---