Part 2

(stop read this before you regret. I wrote this when I was so 'new' with eng language bcs eng is not my first language.. so it would be so cringe, lacked of vocabularies, grammatical errors and a really basic sentences 🙃 so don't attack me, ty)

Jungkook Pov

I smile like an idiot right now, but then it faded. I should stop dreaming right now. I might be at his father's age.

He looks very young. I walk to my house because it's close.

When I arrived, I stripped my shirt and opened the water. The water brushed my hair, face, abs and my entire body.

I take the shampoo and put it in my hair. After I finished, I wrapped my body with a towel that closed my private area.

I pick my short and shirtless, plus it is just me at this house. Yeah, I have to admit it is really lonely to be here.

I walked downstairs to cook dinner. I wear my apron and start cooking steak and mashed potatoes.

After cooking, I put it on a clean plate and pour myself a wine. I eat alone. As usual, then I remember about the young boy.

It makes me smile thinking of him. Can we meet again? I want to see his face. But urgh, whatever he must think, I'm just an old man. I finished my dinner and went to my room.

I set on the bed and wore my glasses and grabbed the laptop on the nightstand to do my job that I postponed this morning.

But I always get interrupted by the scene that keeps replaying on my mind. That's my first kiss.

Why I feel like I'm glad that my first kiss is him. There's something about him that makes me question myself.

What is this feeling?

Taehyung Pov

Oh gosh, Kim Taehyung. For god sake, stop thinking about him.

Why when he said that he was an unmarried man? It does give hope actually.

I don't care if he is even 50, he still looks handsome, builder, and smarter than my ex.

Why didn't I ask for his number? Goddamnit, Taehyungie sshi. Stop thinking about it, you got a job the next morning. Urgh.

No One Pov

Jungkook wakes up after his phone keeps ringing. "Hello?" He asked with a husky voice.

"Jungkook ah. I have a big problem. No, it's you. You have a big problem." Said the one on the phone.

"Why Namjoonie Hyung? Does anything happen?" Ask jungkook yawn.

He looked at the clock. It was 8:00am. Namjoon has been his best friend since childhood.

"Your assistant just resigned last night. She said that she had to move to Japan this morning." Said Namjoon.

"What? Why doesn't she tell me?" Ask Jungkook after he completely wakes up.

"I don't know about that. But you have got to find an assistant yourself. But I will help since you're my best friend." Said Namjoon.

Jungkook ran his finger at his hair frustrated.

"Okay, Hyung. Thanks. I gotta get ready for the office today." Said Jungkook, then after Namjoon said goodbye, he went to the bathroom and he picked up a suit with a vest.

He dried his hair and went to his car. He drove to his office, Jeon Corp.

Taehyung Pov

Actually I don't like working as a cashier at a cafe owned by my best friend, Kim Seokjin.

But I need money to survive. "Hye, Tae." Seokjin greet me as I daydream.

"Oh, Hye Hyung." I smiled at him. Then the door rang and someone just entered the cafe.

"Oh, babe. What are you doing here?" Seokjin greeted someone who was taller than him.

"Hye baby." Said him. "Why do you look stressed this morning? Are you okay?" Ask Seokjin.

While I was wiping the cashier table, I heard their conversation.

"Nothing, baby. Its Jungkook, he lost his assistant this morning. Now where am I gonna search for a new assistant that he really likes? Well you know, it's really hard to accept people." Explain the tall guy.

Oh, no wonder he looks stressed. Eh, wait. Did he say Jungkook?!

"Umm...sir.. Do you mean Jungkook as Jeon Jungkook?" Ask me curious.

Then they two looked at me. "Um..yes. Wait you two know each other?" Ask the tall guy.

"Well, yes, but not detailed. We met yesterday. But I'm sure he still remembers me." Explain me to him.

He nodded before talking. "Well, do you have an interest in being an assistant? Because maybe Jungkook will accept you." He asked me.

Does that mean I could meet him again? I smile, thinking that I could meet him again.

"Yes, why not. I am actually looking for another job right now." Said me.

"Okay then, can you follow me after this?" Ask him. I look at Seokjin for his permission.

He nodded and said, "It's okay, you can work with him. I will call another man a cashier." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, let's go now" said the tall guy and we walked in his car.

---