Part 20

Again, I remind you this book is shit. I really want to unpublish it because I regretted and pissed with my own writing but it's okay if there's some people who still interested and as long as you didn't bark at me. I will keep this book for public. 🤍

No one Pov

Taehyung yawned and saw that he was in bed. He thought that he had already slept with Jungkook on the couch last night.

Maybe Jungkook carried him. Well, after all, a couch isn't a suitable place to sleep, especially for pregnant people.

He stretched his arms and went out to look at Jungkook.

"Kook! Where are you?!" Taehyung's voice echoed.

"Here, baby. In the kitchen." Jungkook half yelled from the kitchen.

Taehyung limped to the kitchen, with eyes close, he sat on the chair.

Jungkook and sat in front of him. "How's your sleep? Did you sleep well, baby?" Jungkook asked and stroked Taehyung's hair.

"Yes." He only replied to that. Jungkook chuckled and leaned in to kiss his baby.

Taehyung opened his eyes and kissed him back. "Now, baby. Come outside. I'll make you breakfast." Jungkook said after pulling out.

Taehyung lazily stood up and Jungkook held his waist and led him outside. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Tada baby. Enjoy your breakfast." Jungkook surprised him with a romantic breakfast. Taehyung widened his eyes as he gasped.

"Wow, jagi. You make all of this?" He asked as he wanted to tears up. "Yup, only for my baby." He said and pulled the chair for him to sit.

Taehyung slowly sat and was amazed by the views in front of him.

Jungkook also pulled the chair for himself and took their breakfast and handed it to Taehyung.

"Thank you so much, I love you so much." Taehyung said and wiped his eyes. "Aww baby. No problem and I love you too. Okay now eat before we go on our date." Jungkook said and ate the toasted bread.

"Date?! Wow. Okay, okay. I'll eat it now." Taehyung said and giggled. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

Skip Times

After they do bathing together *cough* they pick their outfit and hop in the car that Jungkook rents before they come in here.

"Where are we going? I'm so excited right now." Taehyung said and giggled.

"You will know the baby. Now, just enjoy the journey okay." Jungkook said and intertwined their fingers.

"Baby, your daddy is such a sweet person. I'm sure he will be a good daddy to you." Taehyung said and the other hand caressed his bump.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed the back of Taehyung's palm.

"And you will be the greatest mommy in the world. Right, baby?" Jungkook said before taking his hand back to careness Taehyung's bump.

Then he put his hand back to Taehyung's thighs. Sometimes squeezed it to give Taehyung the feeling of relaxing.

Taehyung hummed at the touch before closing his eyes to sleep. He always feels sleepy and tired even though he does nothing.

But they both understand why that happened and they never sighed at their little baby in that Taehyung carried right now.

After half an hour of sleep, Taehyung yawned and stretched his body.

Jungkook still drives, his right hand on sterrings and the other one, he used to rub Taehyung's hair.

"Good sleep baby. We were almost there, in about 10 minutes." He said and glanced at Taehyung who was pouting while looking straight at the road.

Taehyung then, turned around at Jungkook who looked hot while focusing on the road. He tugged Jungkook's arm and puckered his lips. "Kissy." He said while pointing at him.

Jungkook chuckled and leaned in. He quickly kissed his lips, so that he would focus on the road again.

Taehyung started to feel bored and he took out his phone. He opened his camera, and snapped their picture.

He chuckled, looked at their pic and uploaded it to instagram with the caption 'my sugar daddy took me on a date. I know your poor asses can't relate.' (A/n: ouch, I'm one of the poor ass.)

Then there were a lot of comments that said that he was so lucky.

He smirks reading the comment and turns off his phone to focus on the road and his hubby beside him. After a while, they arrived at the place.

"Here's the baby. Come, let's go." Jungkook said and he got out of the car only to jog to the other door to open it for Taehyung.

"Thank you." Taehyung said and held Jungkook's bicep. Taehyung was amazed by the place surrounding him.

---