Part 6

No one pov

"Hey, baby. Wake up." Said Jungkook while shaking him slowly.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes to see his love one.

"Good morning, baby." Said Jungkook and kissed his lips. 

"Morning too." Said Taehyung with his deep voice. Jungkook cooed to see his baby rubbing his eye and pouted. 

"You're so precious." Jungkook smiled and ruffled Taehyung's hair. 

He kissed Taehyung's bare shoulder and neck before he grabbed his laptop. He got to do his undone job that he left. 

Taehyung yawned and woke up, he closed his bare chest with a duvet. He saw the room and noticed a medicine on the nightstand.

"Are you sick, jagi?" Taehyung said while taking the medicine.

"It's not for me baby. It's yours. Its pain killer, because you will feel pain at your bum later baby, so you might wanna take that." Said Jungkook took a glance at his lost Taehyung and went back to his laptop.

"My bum? Why-auch." Said Taehyung after touching his butt, it hurt like hell.

Jungkook chuckled and pinched his cheeks before continuing his job. 

Taehyung quickly eats the medicine and drinks water. Taehyung took his bathrobe and wrapped to his body. 

He woke up and limped to the window. He opened the curtains and saw bright sunlight. He decided to take a shower. 

Jungkook's Pov

When I was busy with my work, Taehyung called for me. 

"Jagi, I'm going to take a bath right now." Said him. 

"Okay, bàby. You go first, I will take a bath after you." Said me and went back to my work.

While I'm checking the list on my laptop, I feel someone gaze at me. So I looked up and saw Taehyung cross his hand at his chest. 

"Umm..what baby?" I asked him. 

"That was an invitation." He whined.

"Invitation to where? Do you said something that I don't heard?" Ask me. 

"Aish this old man really hard to catch my words." He mumbled and pouted.

"Baby, I heard that. Can you tell me what you actually want hmm?" I asked while looking at him.

"Umm.. Let's shower together." He said and after that I just realized.

"Ohh.. you invite me to go with you? Oh so sweet of you. Okay, I'll go now." I said and smirk.

Then I put the laptop beside me and walked to him. 

Skip Times

After having a fresh bath *smirk*, well I never had sex in the morning, so since we become lovers, he needs to get ready with my horny dick.

Even though I'm old, when I'm with him, my lust will turn stronger. 

So after giving him a pain killer and getting dressed, I walked downstairs and made us breakfast. 

It takes 40 minutes to finish breakfast and yell at him. 

"Baby, breakfast is done. Can you come in or do you want me to pick you up?" I yelled at him who was in the bedroom. 

"It's okay, I'm coming by myself." He answered and I responded okay to him.

I waited for him at the table while preparing his fried rice on a plate.

Then he came to me. I eye him from head to toe.

"What? I've got no shirt since you ripped apart my old shirt." He said pouting while fidgeting at the edge of my hoodie. 

He doesn't wear any pants, but I guess he wears my boxer.

"Okay btw you look so smoll and cute make me want to take you right here right now." I chuckled after I got a light punch from him on my biceps. 

"You perv." He mumbled and got a kiss from me.

"Okay done with the drama, let's just eat okay?" I said to him and he nodded.

He pulled the chair next to me but I pulled him into my lap. 

He blush oh gosh he looks so cute. Looks like I can't live any longer. I could die any second because of his cute pouted and slight blush on his cheeks when I tease him. Love really drives me crazy! 

---