Part 30 (finalè)

Skip Times Years Years Later

Taehyung's Pov

Today is a big day, no not that kind of big day if you possibly think it was a marriage day. It is family day, so our family decided to call all of relatives to gather together and celebrate it.

"How old is our baby in here?" I talked to Jihye well mostly like talking to her unborn baby. She just got married last year with her own choice and I just being a supportive mom can only letting her go to someone I believe.

Okay cut that off.

"Baby just turning 7 months last week hehehe." She answered with a chuckle while caressing her baby bump.

Oh yeah, talking about baby... I also forgot to mention that...

I have a twins!! Yes, I got pregnant again last year and they were born the past two months ago. Its a boy and a girl, i know right. I still remember the day Jungkook can't stop being emotional when I told him, he got me preggie again *huff

The boy's name is Junghyuk and the girl's name is Jaehyu. So of course I'm beyond excited when everyone is here today.

(I heard from my parents that, the older you get pregnant, the higher chances to get twins but so risky)

"Baby!" I heard someone calling from miles away, without seeing him I just know who the person is by the pet name he called and the voice.

"I will go to your baba first, okay. He might need my help with the twins." We both chuckled, already imagine how he reacted and panic as well. I left him with the twins alone in our room.

"Okay ma. I will go to my hubby." She said and we both made our own way. I walked to the bedroom only to hear a loud cry.

As soon as I stepped in, I saw struggling Jungkook handling the babies that made me chuckled and went to him. The babies are both in his arms as I take Jaehyu with me.

Well, I'm trying to comfort her by hum a song and slightly petting her, we could see she is slowly calmed down. Meanwhile, Junghyuk is still crying.

So I put Jaehyu on the bed and don't forget to put the pacifier inside her mouth slowly as she sucks that thing. Then I took a crying baby in Jungkook's big arm, guessing maybe my baby boy wants some milk.

My hands reflex unbutton my shirt and I put aside my bra. He quickly searched for my nipples before sucking them.

Jungkook sighed heavily as soon as we heard a calm silence.

I chuckled while patting the baby bum. I peck his forehead and blowed his nose making him scrunch his little nose.

The sight automatically made both of us giggled.

Then we heard a knock, and the door revealed Jungkook's sister.

"Taetae. Kookie. Umm, Taejeon called you guys. He said.. He wants to introduce you guys to someone." Serim said.

I nodded and looked at the baby. He already fell into sleep so I took another pacifier and tucked it inside his mouth.

He whined and sucked the pacifier. Jungkook takes Jaehyu with him before we walk out of the room.

My eyes widen as I gasped lightly but quickly cover it with a sweet smile on my face.

No One's Pov

The 16 y/o Taejeon looks down at his laps when everyone's gazes attaches to him.
The boy beside him, intertwined their hands to encourage him to say something.