Part 11

Jungkook's Pov

I woke up due to my baby's body on me. His soft chest meets my hard chest, his body also going up and down as I inhaled and exhaled.

He's cute pouted when he's sleeping. It is so adorable to make me want to eat him out.

Did I sound horny? Well yeah, only with him.

Well, I need to get ready for my office because there is so much work that I postponed it.

So I need to wake up right now, but I don't want to wake this cute boy on me. But I need to get out of bed like right now, so I play with his fist on my chest.

"Baby, I need to wake up. It's already morning." I said to him as he hides his face more in my bare chest.

"No no wakey wakey. I want to sleep more." He whined and I totally couldn't resist that.

Fuck works, I hugged him and turned his body, so I hovered him and he kept munching in his sleep. Cute.

I kissed his neck, tried to inhale his scent and I grabbed my handphone.

"Hello Joon. I can't go to work today. So take care of my company, finish my work." I said in a stern voice while snuggling at my baby's neck.

"What?! But kook, I'm not your assistant! Ugh, whatever. Then I'll tell your new assistant to finish your work. I only let this time, only because I want you to rest because of your old ass and your horny ass." He said that to me through the phone and I was sucking my baby skin, so I thought he heard it.

"Hello Joon. I'm the boss here. Whatever, I'm gonna end this call." Said me.

"Yeah, yeah. But don't go hard on him, I don't want my nephew or niece to get hurt." He reminded me made me cringe.

"Whatever." Then I ended the call. I look at my baby again.

How can this beautiful person like someone who is really old like me? Or did he only want my money?

No no, because he is willing to give his body to me. I trust him that he loves me as I love him.

I laid down next to him and pulled him closer to make him hide his face in my neck and I kissed his soft crown. We both fell asleep again.

Skip Times

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up because of the alarm. I stretch my arms and close the phone alarm.

It's 10:00 in the morning, but I feel morning coolness, so I take the blanket and hide my whole body in it.

Then I felt a pair of arms snaked into my waist and a hot breath at my neck. I turn my body to face him.

I hugged his neck and snuggled my face at his neck while he snuggled his nose at my hair. Eh wait, he didn't work today.

"Jagi, you don't work today?" I asked in my morning tone.

"Yeah, but I don't feel like going today." He said and pulled me closer to his body and tangled our naked bodies.

I just hummed and just let us for a few moments.

After half an hour, he massaged and patted my bum to get me up. I ignored it, but when I neglected him he kept drumming my bum and made me laugh.

"Don't do that." I said to him, hiding my red face. He chuckled.

"Its jiggled, baby." He said and both of us giggled.

"Okay, okay enough. Let's go eat breakfast, our baby is hungry." He said to me and disappeared inside the blanket and I could see the bulge on top of the duvet.

He kissed my tummy that is still flat.

After some time, I am already in the kitchen waiting for him, making breakfast.

But I still don't wear my clothes, I just wrapped my body with a thick duvet.

Jungkook also didn't mind and carried me wrapped like sweets on his shoulder.

While he just wears a boxer, there's no way he would walk with dick showing. Hahaha.

"What are you laughing at baby?" He asked me as he prepared me. Eh prepared my breakfast.

"Huh nothing. Just remember something funny." I said as I giggled and he gave me a suspicious look, but then he walked to me and pecked my head.

"Eat this." He said as he put the bacon and eggs on my plate.

I giggled and pecked his lips to thank him. So this is my cozy day with my boyfriend.

---