Part 15

Jungkook's Pov

I'm now completely fine. Now, I don't care if I get a fever again because I have someone to take care of me.

Now, I'm facing some work at the office. This is so stressful, how I wish I could cuddle with my wifey.

Ha, speaking of cuddling, why not give my baby a bouquet of flowers again? Umm, nice idea.

I reached my phone and called the flower boy to buy beautiful flowers for my beautiful baby.

After calling and saying what flower I wanted, he told me to wait here because I needed to write a card.

Because I told them, I would like to write it by myself. So it will be more romantic since he knows my handwriting. So I went back to work.

Skip Times

I heard a knock on my office's door. "Come in." I said with a stern voice.

There's a boy with a bouquet of flowers. "Umm, Sir. So this is your flower. Do you like it? Or do you wanna change it?" The flower boy said.

I took a look at the flower. Umm, pretty. Suit with my baby. "No, it's okay. It looks fine." I said and he nodded.

"So, this is your card sir. You may write anything on it and you give me your address you wanna send this at." He said and gave me a beautiful card, matched with the wrapper of the flowers.

I wanna write my lovely dovey message, but then I remember something. Oh ya. The tickets!

I open my drawer and see, it is still there. I took the envelope and smiled.

I write something there in the card and put it in the bouquet, not forgetting the envelope.

I smile, imagine how he would react. I handed it to the flower boy and he thanked me for the last time before bowing and excusing himself, after I paid for the flowers.

Skip Times

Taehyung's Pov

My sleep got interrupted by a bell ringing. I groan before slipping my slipper that has bunny ears.

It's cute. I can't help it. So when I wear that, I walk to the door and open the door. I rubbed my eyes as I saw the sunlight.

"Hey there. Well, it's me again. Mr. Jeon gave you these flowers for you again today." The boy said,

Wait a minute, he is the flower boy who sent the flowers before. I look at his hand, there'a bouquet of flowers.

"Here, take it. Sign here and have a good day!" He said cheerfully.

I cringe and just sign the paper. Wassup with him today. Before this, he insulted my hubby.

Ugh, whatever. I closed the door and took the flowers to my room with fluttered feelings.

I took a look at flowers and found something I was really looking forward to. A card. I took it out and read it.

SURPRISE!💜💕 I hope you are happy baby! 😚

~your old bunny~

Huh? I don't get it. What is the surprise? Does he surprise me with these flowers? But why? Usually he will write messages directly instead of saying surprise.

Then something fell on my feet. I took the envelope and started to rip it. Oops. I take the paper out and its turn out as tickets. I look carefully.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH. MALTA!!!" Oh shit, I'm too loud. I look around me and pretend to be shy even though there's clearly no one.

It's been my habit to do that, if I do something that embarrassed myself.

It's been a long time since I had this secret with me, which is going to Malta. So I calm myself before running, to take my phone.

I dialed my hubby number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello baby. Did you recie-" He said, but I cut him off.

"Aww, Jagiii. You're so sweet! This is why I love you. Thank you very much. I don't know how to repay you" I said with a pout and heard him chuckle.

"Baby, how many times did I tell you that you don't need to repay me or give your money to me, okay. I'm happy doing this to you, seeing you happy is enough to repay me baby." He said and I started to tear up.

"Well, thank you again. Come back home faster. I miss you and I wanna cuddle with you." I said and he chuckled again.

"Okay baby. I'll come back home as soon as possible, okay baby." He said and I ended the call after saying goodbye's and I love you's. I squaled again and ran to my bed, waiting for him.

---