Part 25

Taehyung's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles as my mind processed. Where am I now?

I look around and there's a beep sound and a wire in my hands that is connected with some transparent plastic bag.

Oh, I'm at the hospital. Yeah. Wait a minute! I look down, oh my god! Where is my baby bump?! I look around the room and spot someone sleeping on the couch. With something on his chest. Wait!!

"Jungkook!" I called his name. He slowly opened and ran towards me. Oh, I can see clearly right now.

"Omo! Is it my b-baby?" I asked as my eyes broke in tears.

"Baby? You up now? Oh, baby. Do you know how worried I am? And yes, this is our little baby girl." Jungkook said and handed me the tiny baby to my chest.

" Jungkook said and handed me the tiny baby to my chest

Aww she is so fucking cute. But then she started crying.

"Kookie. How now? Why is she crying?" I said back and forth to her. I patted her bum.

"I think she is a hungry baby?" Jungkook said while sitting beside me.

"Then what are we gonna do?" I asked him as she kept whining around.

"Baby, try breast feeding her." Jungkook suggested it to me. I looked at him unsure but still unbottoned my hospital clothes.

I put her lips on my nipples. She quickly attached and sucked my nipple, letting out some milk.

We chuckled as we heard the sucking sounds. I hummed while patted her back slowly.

I could see Jungkook at us with lovely eyes. And I started to feel sleepy.

"Jagii, can you move the bed lower?" I asked him to help me. He quickly woke up and went to the bed's side and adjusted it so I could sleep comfortably.

"Thank you." I said as I felt tired. I need to recharge my energy again.

"No problem babe. It's okay, now sleep. I will watch it for you guys, okay." Jungkook said and kissed my lips. I kissed back and chuckled when we heard the little one whined.

Jungkook's Pov

I smiled and looked at them. It's so worth it to give my blood to him.

I promise, in the future I will always donate my blood to the one who needs it. Maybe I could save them like my baby.

Plus, our blood type is really rare. I stroke my baby's hair and sometimes peck his temple and my baby girl's cheeks.

Skip Times

No one Pov

"Kook ah." Someone entered the room and cooed at the sight.

Jungkook played with the little baby while Taehyung packed his things. He got a discharge today.

"Hello mom." Said Taehyung while Jungkook was still back and fourth her so she could sleep.

"Tae bun are you okay now? Are you sure you are okay?" Seohyun asked while walking to him. "I'm okay mom. The doctor had already checked me this morning." Taehyung said and wore stocking because he felt so freezing at his feet.

Seohyun nodded and went to Jungkook. "Aww, my little. Oh, I forgot to ask. What is her name? Seohyun asked, waiting for Jungkook to answer.

"It's Jihye." Taehyung answered.

"Aww, such a pretty name, like her." Seohyun said and played with Jihye's tiny little fist.

"Okay, I'm done now. Let's go." Taehyung said and Jungkook gave Jihye to him while he took the bags with him.

Jungkook held his waist so he could balance his walk.

Then all of them walked to their car and went back home while Seohyun drove another car to go to her own house.

Taehyung and Jungkook already have Jihye's room but they will wait until she is 2 or 3 years old.

For now, she is better with them. When they arrived, Jihye was still asleep.

Taehyung opened the door and put the Jihye on the soft bed. He could feel the missing of Jihye's warmth. Then he felt a hand at his waist.

Who it could be if there were a little wrinkles but still could choked Taehyung perfectly. (A/n: Youre welcome)

"Baby? I want to say thank you very much for giving me such a perfect life. You carried her 9 months in your belly without complaining, you gave birth to her. And the time when you lose so much blood. I don't know what will happen if I'm not there." Jungkook said while wiped his tears.

Taehyung turned around to see him. "What? So you donate your blood to me? Aww Jagi." Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook tightly.

Then they both heard a whine and a crying baby.

"I guess she is hungry again." Taehyung said. "Looks like you care more about her." Jungkook said fake pouted.

"Believe me, I will cause next time there will be so many babies running around the house. So are you ready?" Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows.

"Ooh, baby. I'm gonna make sure I wear condoms." Jungkook said sassily.

"But filling me up feels so good. Daddy." Taehyung teased him and laughed.

"Baby, don't make me take you right now right here." Jungkook said, but Taehyung just chuckles.

And yet he still teased Jungkook by stripping his clothes right in front of their daughter. And climb into the bed, just to give his milk to Jihye.

"Baby. How could you do this for me? You know it's been a while, I didnt jacking off myself." Jungkook said disappointed and walked to the bathroom.

Taehyung laughed and then he kept silent so Jihye could sleep. He hummed a song and he was also dragged by dreams.

---