Part 5 [M]

No one pov

They kiss as if there is no tomorrow. Jungkook grabs Taehyung ass to make the younger moan softly and Jungkook takes that change to slip his tongue.

They pull out after a 5 minute hot kiss. They breathe heavily.

Jungkook wiped Taehyung saliva at the corner of his lip and smirks made him blush.

"Ready for the real stuff baby? Look, I'm not gonna force you okay? If you are uncomfortable, just tell me. We can do it when you're ready, okay?" Said Jungkook comforted, making Taehyung feel guilty if he wants to take back his words.

"I... I'm ready. I want to give myself to you. I wanna make you feel good like anyone could never do that. Please...daddy?" Taehyung bit his lip to seduce the other one.

Jungkook feels nothing but his wet boxer. He could feel his bulge getting harder. He never does this thing with anyone.

You could say that he is virgin, he just sometimes jerked himself, but not every time, just when he was young.

Now, it was his first time feeling hurt at his dick after 15 years did not jerked himself. He is really hard to get hard.

He doesn't get horny when someone teases him or bites their lip, but when Taehyung does it, he just promises himself that he is not gonna let Taehyung sleep all night long.

Now, Taehyung grabbed his collar shirt and kissed him hungrily.

Of course, it doesn't take much time for Jungkook to kiss him back.

While Taehyung kissed him, he unbouttoned Jungkook's shirt and unbuckled Jungkook's pants after.

Jungkook pulled out and attacked Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moan makes Jungkook more horny.

So Jungkook strips Taehyung's clothes until he is naked. Jungkook only left his boxer. Taehyung could see his bulge.

"That's really big. I mean, it won't fit me." Said Taehyung panting and sweating. "It will be baby, if you get wet enough.So I'm gonna prep you." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung's legs at his dick.

"First, I need you to suck my finger like a good boy, okay." Said Jungkook and Taehyung start sucking Jungkook's finger and imagine he sucks Jungkook's cock and the thought of that made his penis twitch.

Jungkook smirked at his baby. "Okay, baby good." Said Jungkook and took his finger out of Taehyungs' mouth.

He warned Taehyung and entered his finger inside Taehyung's hole. Taehyung grabs the bed sheet tightly until his knuckles turn red.

"It's okay baby, you'll be alright okay?" Said Jungkook and distracted Taehyung by kissing him.

After fingering, Taehyung feels so much pleasure.

"Umm..kook.. I want something bigger ah~ mghm~" Taehyung moaning mess under Jungkook made him couldn't take any longer.

He pulled his finger out, then he positioned himself. He pushed slowly inside that tight hole.

When he's full, he looks at his baby. "Can I move the baby?" Said Jungkook kissed Taehyungs tears.

Taehyung nod. Jungkook moves slowly and holds Taehyungs waist.

"Ah ah ~ mghm dad..dy~ Fas.. ter~" Taehyung commanded him and Jungkook followed his wish.

"How does it feel, baby? Do I make it good?" Ask Jungkook fasten his pace.

He just wants his baby to feel good because this is their first time.

Jungkook thrusted until Taehyung's moans louder, meaning he found his sweet spot.

Jungkook lifts Taehyungs legs put on his shoulder to make his baby better.

"Ah~ oh yes.. there~ mgmh~" Taehyung's moans turn Jungkook on.

He faster his pace then his stomach built something familiar, meaning he reached his high.

"Ah.. kook~ I'm cum..ming~" Said Taehyung and Jungkook kissed his lips.

"Me too baby. Cum for me." Said Jungkook and slow his pace reaching his high.

Then he felt warm and wet in his stomach because of Taehyungs cum.

He wanted to pull out but Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist to make him go deeper and Jungkook groaned.

"I wanna feel you~" Taehyung said, more like seducing Jungkook.

Jungkook shoots him with his loads inside the tight hole, makes Taehyung receive the last pleasure and moans slowly.

That was the best night they ever had. Well, yup they have sex until late at night.

Almost 3 rounds because of Taehyungs request. And as if Jungkook wanted to ignore that request.

They sleep at 1am, cuddling until the next morning. Feeling in each other's embrace.

---