Part 17

Jungkook's Pov

I drive home tiredly. Everyday is a stressful day. Whatever, I shouldn't show this to my baby.

Or what he will say, he is so sensitive, so he might say that I'm not in love with him anymore if I'm not showing my attention to him.

I miss him so much right now, I wanna go home. So when I arrived, I unlocked the door and untied my shoes.

"Baby!" I called for him. No response. Where is he? I look at the living room, there's a figure backing me on the couch.

"Baby? What are you doing?" I asked him and saw him watching TV. He focused on TV, even me, he didn't notice.

I sat beside him after putting my bag and coat beside me.

"Hey, I'm home right now." I said and waved my hands in front of him. He went back to earth and looked at me before smiling.

"Kookie!!" He squealed before hugging me tightly. Seriously, he just realized me. I hugged his waist back and kissed him.

He giggled before turning his gaze at the TV again. This is weird. Usually he will give his attention to me when I'm home.

"Baby, what are you watching that you ignore me?" I said with a pouted tonned and closed my eyes, pretending to sulk. Then he giggled and kissed my cheeks.

He looked at me and smiled innocently. "No, it's just this movie, so good." He said and I looked at the TV.

"Isn't it about his husband cheating on his wife with her best friend?" I ask because this movie is so familiar. I think my baby always watches this kind of movie. He nodded quickly.

"Why do you like watching this kind of movie baby? Why don't you just look at other romance movies?" I ask because usually people will get mad with the actor if there's a cheating scene but seeing my baby. He looks happy and.. cruel.

He supports the husband with his wife's bestie.

"No, it's just.. umm.. kind turn me..on." He said while fidgeting with my shirt hem. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why? You have a cheating kink?" I asked him. He nodded before looking down. I gasped.

"Baby you wanted to cheat on me?!" I ask shockly.

"Yes but-" He got cut by me. "What?! How could you baby?" I ask him, a little bit of raise voicing. Just a bit okay.

"Hey, listen to me first. I wanna cheat on you with yourself, okay?" Said him and I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"Actually, I want to make over you, so you will look younger than this when we go on vacation. Okay? So it looks like I'm cheating with old you. Is it okay?" He asked me after.

I looked at him weirdly but agreed with him anyway. He is my baby after all.

"Yeah! I love you so much!" He said and kissed me. I hugged him and pushed him down and caged him and he giggled after.

"Should we eat it right now? I will cook something for you." He said and dragged me to the kitchen.

I follow him and he takes care of me. Not that kind of service, you guys are really dirty.

After we eat, we both go to the bedroom, but before that I'm taking a warm bath.

After that, I went out of the bathroom to see my baby seductively looking at me with his nightgown.

Oh gosh, jungcock please do not wake up now. I know he just looks at me innocently, but those eyes.

Ugh, I remember when we were making love. His eyes are still the same, just a little bit teary, maybe because of pleasure.

I look at my pants. I sighed heavily, saying hello to jungcock. Now I need to take care of this before getting to bed.

---