Part 19 [M]

No one Pov

When they want to pay the bill, the cashier is eyeing Jungkook from top to bottom while bit her lips.

Taehyung noticed it, he rolled his eyes before clingy to Jungkook.

"Daddy, faster. I want youu. I can't wait anymore." Taehyung whined and clung into Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook looked at him with a weird look. He feels weird because of his baby behaviour.

Taehyung was never in a needy state when he was pregnant. So it kind of makes Jungkook shake.

He quickly paid the bill, not noticing the girl cashier wanted to brush her fingers with Jungkook, but when he slammed the money at the desk and dragged Taehyung's waist away from there.

The girl just froze there, "He didn't even look at me. Gay!" She said and took the money put into the machine.

Back to them, Jungkook pinned Taehyung's hand at the back restaurants, dark street.

So people won't see what they are doing. He harshly kisses him and makes Taehyung moan lewdly.

Jungkook another hand roam all over his body and stops at his pants. He wanted to pull out but Taehyung stopped him.

"Hey, not here." Taehyung said after pulling out. He walks faster and leaves Jungkook there. Jungkook followed him after, he was too needy.

It's been a while since they made love. When the two arrived, Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him on the couch after locking the door.

He kissed him again, this time lust involved. Jungkook started hovering at him and stripped himself.

Just when Jungkook wants to pull off Taehyung's shirt, he pushes him away. "Baby, wth? Why would you do that?" Jungkook asked him, strange with his sudden change.

"That's for the girl who flirts with you. You think I didn't see it?!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook knew it was just hormones.

"Baby, I don't know what you are even talking about. I didn't know she was flirting with me. I swear to God, baby." Jungkook explained while going to Taehyung again.

But this time, Taehyung pushed him again and he fell off the couch. He heard Jungkook hissed.

"You sleep on the couch tonight." Taehyung said and walked to his room. Jungkook didn't even say a word, then he heard a bang.

He sighed heavily. "Which demon possessed him?" Jungkook asked himself.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Get your ass here right now!" Taehyung screaming from their room.

"See? Just now he just told me to sleep here. Now he wants me to go there." Jungkook sighed and slowly entered the room.

Jungkook entered the room only to get pinned on the wall.

Taehyung started to be horny and rolled his hips to find a bulge. Taehyung pulled him to bed and straddled him only to sit on Jungkook's hard boner.

Jungkook groaning because Taehyung's movement went down there.

He keeps bouncing on Jungkook's hard tip. Jungkook sure he was already wet with his precum.

"Baby, stop dry humping. I need you so badly. Take off your pants." Jungkook pants heavily.

Taehyung smirked before pulling off Jungkook boxer, showing his tall, veiny and really hard as cotton dick.

"Ow, really that desperate to be in me huh daddy?" Taehyung keeps teasing him. This time he's the dominant one, but still that doesn't change his position.

"Baby please. It hurt really badly. Ride me." Jungkook keeps begging and Taehyung can't hold any longer because he is also horny as fuck.

He pulled off his pants and then his panties slowly. Jungkook groans but stay there like a good boy.

Taehyung hoped in and lube Jungkook's cock with his own precum. He slowly sank down and grabbed Jungkook's bicep.

Jungkook's hand goes to Taehyung's waist but only gets slapped by Taehyung. "No touching." Taehyung warned as he kept whimpering and let out his deep moans. He slowly pulled out before he sank down again.

"Ahh.. nghh kookie. So big ahh." Taehyung moans make Jungkook feel in heaven. Jungkook thrust upwards sharply and hit Taehyung's prostate.

"Ahh shit. There daddy~" Taehyung moaning mess as he also bounced fast and met Jungkook's strong hip thrust that kept bullying his prostate.

Jungkook, on the other hand, sucking his neck, makes some marks to sign that Taehyung is his.

"I think I'm close." Jungkook said and trust upwards faster only make Taehyung's body bounce on his own and make his dick deeper than before.

Taehyung felt his tip let out some liquid as he knew that he was already cum. That doesn't make Jungkook stop chasing his organism.

He put Taehyung slowly on his back at the bed before spreading his legs wider and thrust at an animalistic pace.

Taehyung is still sensitive to his high only to get near again by his second organism. Jungkook then filled him up with all of his sperm, followed by Taehyung that cum for the second time.

They both pants heavily as Jungkook pulled out himself and laid beside Taehyung. After some time, he cleaned his and Taehyung's mess that they both made.

After changing, he laid Taehyung on the bed and took the duvet to cover his body.

Jungkook crawled beside him. As he wanted to sleep, Taehyung talked.

"Who said you can sleep here?" Taehyung asked with his closed eyes. "B-but, I thought." Jungkook got cut.

"You still need to sleep on the couch." Taehyung said coldly.

"What? Baby but I-" "I still mad at you. And just for you know. For me, mad is still mad. But sex is still sex. So get out from here." Taehyung said and turn around. Jungkook fake gasped.

"How could you baby." Jungkook said while pretend to wiped his tears. But he slowly get up from the bed and grab the pillow before walk outside.

He sit and get comfortable there. "Why I feel used by my own boyfriend?" He said then chuckled. Then he drawn by dream.

Next morning, Jungkook yawned and stretch his body. His eyes still closed as he feel tickles at his chin.

He open his eyes and met his baby's body on top of him. He chuckled before hug them tightly.

He know Taehyung couldnt sleep without him besides plus they've been together for a long time.

So Taehyung could not sleep without Jungkook's scent. He feel that Jungkook's arms are his safe place.

---