1. Arriving

The lot of of unpacked boxes littered your new room , a queen sized bed in the middle and two windows at both sides. A vanity / drawer at the your very left , pale intricate designs on the mirrors sides. You sigh as you opened the first box , the first item was the picture of your old classmates/ friends. Your friends from the Philippines. You smiled at the image , you were at Baguio for a a field trip. Your friends surrounded you as you rode a brown horse , all of you wearing your jackets due to the cold temperature. You smiled before placing it on your vanity , you took out a few more pictures. Some were pictures of your friends , while the rest were of your family. You took out the last frame , it was a picture of you and your parents. The last picture before the accident. You were at a Doughnut place , Dunkin' Doughnuts , your father trying to take a bite of your mom's pastry , your mom laughing while trying to save her treat while you laughed at their antics. You bit your lip before placing it on your wall.

You continued to unpack the rest of your things. Your laptop on your vanity , your clothes in your drawers , posters of your favorite anime and band , your paintings , your instruments [ guitar , keyboard , and violin ] and lastly your favorite weapon. It was two wide curved blades with leather handles , chains digging through the handles. It use for both long range and short range combat. After placing the last of your things , you flopped on your bed , crinkling your (f/c) sheets. You let out a sigh as you relaxed on your bed , closing your eyes as you let the comfortable bed take you to dream land.

" (Y/N) , it's lunch time. "

Only to be interrupted by your older sister. You stretched , cracking some stiff bones before getting up. " Coming Siri. " you replied. Combing your fingers through your hair , you walked out of your room and down the stairs before entering the dining table. Arriving , you saw Siri at the head of the table that could fit eight people , you seated at the right of her. Her dark hair bouncing as she nods , soon servants filled the room with plates of delicious food. Placing them on the table before leaving. You reached out to the spoon of the gnocchi and serving your self , Siri having herself ratatouille. " Did you finish unpacking ? " she asked before taking a bite.

" Yes " you replied , savoring the taste of the sauce.

" After your training , why don't you walk around the neighborhood. Get acquainted with them. "

You thought about it before nodding. Siri gave you a small smile before both of you continue to eat. Once both of you were done , you went to your room to change to your training gear. A tank top and sports short , your swords with you while the chains snaked around your each arm. You arrived at the training room , white painted the walls while a variety of weapon rest on the wooden stands. The hair of your neck stood up as you ducked from a incoming attack , smiling you looked behind to see one of the training robots. It's silver armor lean but not light , it's eyes a single line of vision. You rolled away from the opponent to get a good distance , a curtain of hair covered half of your face to which you blew off. The bot ran forward as attacking you , you evaded by turning your body to the side , watching the bot ran past you. You kicked it in the stomach sending it flying to the wall. You giggled as adrenaline pumped in your veins , an addicting feeling to say. The fight didn't last long when you gave a sneak attack from behind and plunge the sword in the meal bot.

You walked on the sidewalk of the road , watching as the middle class people here did their business. The neighborhood was nice and friendly to be honest. You stopped in front of a building full of apartments , with a big building must come OK sized rooms. Then you heard a shout from behind , looking back you saw a girl with long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She wore a pink dress with brown short and slippers for footwear. Judging by height , she's probably a head shorter than you. The bag of groceries spilling it's contents. You rushed to the girl. " Are you okay ? " you asked as you helped her gather her groceries. The girl looked up at you. " I'm fine , thanks for helping me. "

" It's nothing. " you replied as you grabbed the last of the food and placing it in the bad. You stood up , dusting your denim shorts before looking back at the girl. " I'm (Y/N) (L/N) " you introduced. " I just moved here. " The girl nodded in understanding , her mouth in a 'o' shape. " That's why I couldn't recognize you." she stated.

" Yeah " you grinned. " I'm from the Philippines. "

" Woah ! " the girl gasped. " The tropical country ? What it's like there ? "

" It's hot in the summer , cold in the raining season. But the beaches are awesome , but Baguio is one of the coldest places there. Besides Tagaytay , that is. "

" Must be nice there. "

You nodded before a realization hit you. " Hey , I don't know your name. "

The girl placed a hand on her cheek in surprise. " Oh yeah I forgot. " she said before bowing. " I'm Haurhi Fujioka. " You bowed back. " It's nice to meet you , Fujioka. "