13.Physical Exams

The sun shining on the school's garden with cherry blossoms in session gives the scene a seemingly magical look. The falling petals lands on your hair like wedding rice, complimenting the you wore with your .

Though, right now you were focused on how hard Mistukuni is mixing that tea powder. The dirty blonde boy's eyes were focused on the tea powder, stirring it with hard concentration. But you had a feeling that it would be left with a small to almost nothing amount.

The silence was. . . You don't know how to explain it. Heavy? Awkward? Unsure? You didn't know, but you were sure someone was gonna tell him. Though, Haruhi and the guests were silent, you knew Takashi might say it. You looked at the other hosts table, when you saw Kyoya holding picture books of the Hosts and, for some reason, you. Heh, the Shadow king sure wants his money.

You looked back at Mistukuni, opening your mouth to say words when Takashi beat you to it. " Mistukuni, " then he leaned in close to his cousin's ear. " You've lost too much. "

Haruhi and the guests were shocked, but you were blandly indifferent about this. But the moment it started to look like he was about to cry, your mother instincts kicked in as you leaned forward and wiped his unfallen tears. " Mistukuni-senpai, it's okay." you reassured him, then looked at his bowl " I'm sure there's enough for everyone."

The guests soon joined in. " I'll take it, Honey-senpai! It looks delicious." One said, taking the bowl with little powder before drinking. "Yes, that's exactly the amount I want to have!" Another followed.

You leaned back as the guests continued this, then you noticed Haruhi deadpanning. You shuffled to her side. " Something wrong?"

Haruhi sigh. " This is part of his act, isn't it? "

You quirked the corner of your lips. " Well, it is."

" Then why did you have to comfort him, it's like your his mother."

" I don't know, I guess he's like a little brother to me."

The two of you soon walked farther into the garden, cherry blossom petals falling like elegant raindrops. Some landed on your hair, replacing the ones previously there before they fell off. You hummed in content at the peace, Haruhi also seems to be at ease.

" Haruhi, Y/N, how about it? Enjoying yourselves?" Tamaki asked from behind.

You and Haruhi glanced at the blonde. " Tamaki-senpai. . ."

" Senpai."

" The flower-viewing reception isn't all that bad, huh?" he stated, raising his hand in a supposedly poetic manner. "But then, in our case, we're more busy being admired than in doing any admiring. " Haruhi sweat dropped while you just sigh through your nose.

" Senpai, you're blooming in more ways than one, huh?" Haruhi sarcastically said.

" That's saying something with flowers blooming everywhere." You blandly said.

But apparently, he didn't get the statement fully. " Well said! Yes, today, I am in the full glory of my beauty!"

" Isn't that supposed to be you. " the brunette whispered, referring to the petals on your hair. You shrugged. Then the twins came up to you, Hikaru wrapping his arm around Haruhi's shoulders while Kaoru held your arm.

" Haruhi, Y/n, have you decided on your elective course for this term? " They said, simultaneously.

" How about Conversational French? " Kaoru suggested.

" Hmm. Good question. " Haruhi pondered.

" I suppose it would be fun to learn some French. " You mumbled.