4. Arai

" Another one ? "

The amount of love letters were around 5 each week , and the amount of love confessions were 1 or 2 each month. You thought that these letters and confessions would lessened when you told them your not ready , but it seems it didn't work.

You examined the letter from your locker , it was a small (f/c) heart shaped paper with a rose in the middle. Curious , you turned the paper and saw writing. The handwriting was scraggly to a bit , but it was decipherable.

Dear (Y/N)

Meet me at the back of the school

- Anonymous

You raised both brows , intrigued at the letter. You heard someone call your name , to see a dark haired girl with a ponytail running towards you. You closed your locker , letter in hand , and turned to her.

" Akiko , what's up ? "

She opened her mouth to answer , until she noticed the letter. " Another letter ? "

You nod as you fixed your hoodie. " Yeah , I'll have to meet them at the back of the school. "

" Oh , I see. " Akiko nodded in understanding. " Well hope it goes well , Onii-chan. "

You hummed in agreement. " Okay , now what did you want to ask about? "

When school was finished , you immediately went to the back of the school. You expected for the person to be late ,as always , but instead they came early. A boy from one of your classes leaned against the school wall. He had light brown hair with bits of it shaved behind his ear , showing the black stubbles. His eyes were half lid greenish brown color , staring at the sky.

It wasn't long until he noticed your approaching figure. You stopped in front of him , adjusting the strap of your bag. You remembered him as Arai , a classmate in one of your subjects. He was mostly friendly with you , tint of red always appearing on his cheeks whenever talking with you.

You hummed in understanding at the situation. " Arai-kun , " you started " You wanted to meet me here ? "

Said male stiffened at the mention of his name , before slowly nodding , avoiding eye contact. Looking down , his posture stiff as a stick as he starts to speak. " I-I . . ." You tilted your head at his stutter.

" I LIKE YOU ! " he shouted , gripping his clothing tight.

Your mask hid your parted lips , surprise but not at the same time. But by the way your eyes widened , he could tell your expression and continued.

" I like you. Your kind , helpful , motherly for a guy , patient , and other things I could say. " Then he finally looked at you in the eye. " Your an angel. Please go out with me. "

You blinked , brushing a strand of out of place hair to the back of your ear. " I appreciate your confession , but I don't feel the same way. " Arai's expression fell , heartbroken. You frowned , walking up to him , pulling your mask down. You leaned forward and kissed his cheek , surprising him and at the same time , flustering him.

" But I know you'll find someone right for you , probably someone better than me. "

And with that said , you turned and continued to exit the school.

Sorry if it's short , wanted to make a chapter with Arai. But didn't had a lot of ideas