Special Chapter

The results: 

Takashi-5

Mitsukuni-1

Kyoya-3

Hikaru-1

 I have decided to do these four voted characters, since I don't want to disappoint anybody. This is also not part of the plot.

Takashi:

You covered your face with your hands before opening them again. "Peek-a-boo!" Kaito laughs adorably, clapping before rocking back and forth. You were entertaining your baby brother -ahem, son- with a game of peek-a-boo, the child loves to watch you cover your face before opening them again. This game continued before footsteps were heard entering your room, you turned to see one of your maids with a bowed head. "Sir, your friend, Mister Morinozuka, is here."

Your curiosity piqued. What could he be here for? It's a weekend, you had no projects nor homework. Siri gave you a break for your sparring practice, so there should be no reason for him to visit. You picked up Kaito, and made your way down stairs. There, Takashi stood with a simple sleeveless hoodie and jeans, which goes well with his down to earth and quiet persona. "Takashi, nice to see you." You smiled, Kaito cooing in greeting. Takashi smiles back at you, grunting in agreement. "What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Mitsukuni told me to visit you in his place, he went on a trip with his family." He replied.

You nodded in understanding. "Make yourself comfortable-"

"Wuah . . ."

You turned to Kaito, who looked at the tall cousin with grabby hands, the latter smiled fondly at the child. You chuckled before handing the baby to the giant, which he holds with care. Takashi cradles the infant carefully, the child giggling and gurgling as he stares at the third year. You smiled fondly at the scene, Takashi would make a great dad one day.

You both, with Kaito, settled in your room, reminiscing the past events that occured in the Host club. You would laugh as you remember the times Tamaki had slipped on a banana peel and something would happen. Where did those bananas come from, though? Brushing the question aside, you pushed back a lock of hair behind your face. "The club is very enjoyable." Takashi hummed in agreement. But then, a whimper was heard. You both looked at Kaito, who had watery eyes, and soon he was full on crying. "Waaaaaaaaah!"

Takashi's face was lace with worry, but it faded as you placed a hand on his arm. "He's hungry." You said, before walking to the table near his crib, it was a bottle of baby formula. You handed the giant the bottle and watched as he held it while Kaito drank, the infant calmed down after the formula was in his mouth, before he was lulled to sleep. You both placed Kaito in the crib as the baby sips his drink peacefully. You smiled softly, brushing a tuft of hair from his hair.

You felt strong, warm arms wrap around your form, pressing you to a strong, firm chest. You looked up to see familiar dark grey eyes staring into your own. They were different from Kyoya's, the megane's were cool and sharp, but these eyes were warm and comforting. You flushed as you remembered who's in here with you. "Takashi . . ." You trailed off as the giant pulled you closer to him, nuzzling into your hair before you felt his nose taking a whiff. "You're so beautiful . . ." He mumbles. You felt your face rise in temperature as he continues his endearments.

"You're so cute, Y/N. Pretty, strong, kind."

You felt his breath fan your neck, making the hairs on it stand. Your emotions are getting jumbled, foggy as Takashi continues. His words made you quiver to your core, his nose rubbing into the crook of your neck. "Takashi . . " You called out to him. You felt his body push to your bed behind the crib, pushing you further into the furniture. You look up at the giant's face, you feel like putty under him. He shoves his face into your neck, his lips littering butterfly kisses on your unmarked land. You were powerless under him, why aren't you pushing him away? His warmth was what you crave, he makes you feel safe. Your body glows with warmth of need, you wanted him. You wrapped your arms around him, feeling him continue his kisses. Suddenly, you let out a sound foreign to your ears as teeth dug in your neck.