6.Beauty and the Beat

" Your engaged to one of your sparring partner ? " Haruhi said , surprised.

" Yeah , " You nod before pressing the buttons on your console. " It was a form of repayment for saving me. "

" Don't you know martial arts ? "

" Yeah , but when someone takes advantage in a sexual way , it pumps back bad memories from before."

Haruhi stayed quiet before continued playing. " You must have experience something bad for you to need saving. "

You tightened your lips , chest clenching at the memories flickering in your mind. " Yeah , but what surprised me was that Siri made the arrangement without my permission nor opinion. "

" Your fiance must be strong and attractive for Siri to do that. "

The words Player 2 Lose appeared on the screen , declaring you as the winner. Haruhi puffed her cheeks in frustration. " You cheated ! "

" I did not ! " You laughed.

" Did too ! "

" How ? "

" You made me distracted with your talking ! "

" You should multitask ! "

Haruhi crossed her arms , her long hair swishing when she turned her head. " I'll beat you next time. " she mumbled. You snickered at her cuteness , wrapping your arms around her. " Come on Haru , it's just a game. " You said , placing your head on top of hers. Haruhi leaned into your chest , appreciative of your touch. " I can see why the girls call you Onii-chan. "

You hummed in response. " Anyway , do you want to help me in a song ? "

Haruhi looked at you. " What kind of song ? "

You smiled before getting up , cleaning the PS4 , then getting two . " I already put the music , but I need the voices. The other singer is a girl. "

Haruhi approached the rode microphone , inspecting it , before she shrugged. " Okay. "

You grinned before giving her the lyrics to the girl's part. " There are parts with us singing together and others singing separate. " Haruhi nodded in understanding. You clicked the play button on the computer , and the played.

You started the s first line.

Show you off, tonight I wanna show you off (eh, eh, eh)
What you got, a billion could've never bought (eh, eh, eh)
We're gonna party like it's 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, we're young tonight
I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

Chorus

Cause all I need
Is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all about you
When the music makes you move
Baby, do it like you do
Yeah

You smiled as you looked at Haruhi , who's smiling before singing her part.

Body rock, I wanna see your body rock (eh, eh, eh)
Take a bow, you're on the hottest ticket now, oh (eh, eh, eh)
We're gonna party like it's 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, we're young tonight
I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

Chorus

Cause all I need
Is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all about you
When the music makes you move
Baby, do it like you do

You hit your strong note , the passion flowing through.

Body rock, I wanna see your body rock
Cause all I need
Is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It's all about you
When the music makes you move
Baby, do it like you do

You stopped the recording. You smiled , turning to Haruhi whose chest is heaving with a smile. " Thanks for helping me with the song. "

" No prob , but I have a question. "

You picked up the two microphones , putting them away. " Shoot. "

" Does the school know ? "

You froze.

How will everyone react with you being engaged. The boys will possibly be devastated , but the girls might either go crazy for Moe or crazy for destruction. You shrugged as you fixed the rodes. " Who knows. "

" Is it true your engaged ?! " one of your girl classmates asked , more like shouted , gaining the attention of the whole class.

You just came to school when you noticed stares of students. Even in your classroom the stares didn't seem to stop , making peeved and a bit nervous. You sat down on your usual place when the girls flocked you , then that girl asked the question.

You blinked , before answering. " Yes. "

" To whom ?! " another followed.

" A boy. "

Squeals resonated the classrooms. The girls became super active , asking you questions such as ' If he's handsome ' or ' What's his name ' or ' What's his hobby ' and more. You could the hear and feel the sighs of dejection of the boys in the class.

You sigh. " Who told you ? "

" Haruhi ! " exclaimed all the girls.

. . . Haruhi you cute little idiot.