18.Pool time

You splashed your feet against the cool water, drops landing on your swimming trunks and bare chest. You sighed in content as you watched the cousins and the twins play in the water, while the others are either playing or relaxing.

You remembered how you got here, in this tropical pool park. You were walking with Haruhi to school, greeting dome fellow students when you heard Haruhi. By the time you turned, you found yourself being lifted then thrown over someone's shoulder.

And guess who's shoulder was it . . . Takashi.

Once you've arrived, you were shoved, with Haruhi, by the twins and into the care of their twin maids. They offered you thousands of swimming suits, one was a pile of strings, before you explained your gender.

"I'm a boy." you told them.

They were very surprised. So surprised that they invaded your personal space just to examine you further, it wasn't until they gave you a pair of black swimming trunks. You changed and headed outside.

And that's how you ended here.

You leaned back as a refreshing feeling took over you. It was a good idea for Tamaki to plan this, but will there be punishment in this? You let your head rest on your shoulder. And with the host club, there will be something bound to happen. Oh well. . .

"Y/n-chan!"

You glanced at the boy in the floatie, giving him a small smile. "Yes, Mitsukuni?"

"Do you want coconut juice?" he asked, grabbing your arm. "Or mango cake?"

You tilted your head to the other side, hair falling on your face a bit. "Coconut juice is okay. "

The boy smiled before running off, giggling. You chuckled a bit at your senpai's antics, you looked around the area before noticing Takashi staring at a passing bird. You quirked your brow, curious. Why was he staring at that bird?

He must've felt your gaze, cause he turned around and meet your eyes. Usually, people felt embarrassed on being caught, but you weren't like other people. You smiled at him, waving before fixing your gaze back at the water.

You loved the quiet. The silence reminds you of Baguio in a way, but the air was cooler, and it had a naturally refreshing atmosphere. You tilt your head back a bit, savoring the peacefulness. . .

"Hey, Y/N!"

You swiveled your head to see the twins at both sides. "Yes?" Tilting your head at their mischievous smiles, you meet their eyes. "Does a plastic pool exist?" Hikaru asked. Kaoru wraps an arm around your shoulders. "Yeah, does it?"

You blinked owlishly at the two, before nodding. "It exists." Then a 'Ha' erupted from both twins, adding to your puzzlement. "Why?" you asked. Both twins shook their heads, as if you said something wrong. "There's no way that exists."

You rolled your eyes. "I'll show you a picture tomorrow."

The twins shrugged before going back to bugging Haruhi. You suddenly heard a high buzzing sound, the ground trembling as if an earthquake arrived. You whipped your head to see Renge on her mechanic pedestal, clad in black bikini with a blue tattoo. You deadpanned. How the heck does she follow you guys with that thing in tow?

Deciding to ignore them, you turned your attention back to the water. Where you found Mitsukuni waddling towards you, feet kicking in the water.

"Y/N-chan, do you wanna go in?" Mitsukuni asked.Before you could reply, he tugged on your arm with a strong grip. Looks like he really wanted you to play with him.

You both waded into the water till you reached the giant himself, who's expression seemed to lighten up when he saw you. You offered him a smile, as he returned it with a small one.