23.Big Brother?

How many kids have come to the Host Club? By your count, it's two. Shiro, the formerly rude child, and a blonde girl with watery blue eyes. You shifted in your prisoner costume, the outfit was kinda weird, but it was Tamaki.

"Lil kitty, where did you come from?" Tamaki asked, smiling at her. The girl blushed, before pointing at him and said. "Reverse Harem!" You blinked in surprise at her statement. How does she know this?

Tamaki and the twins tried to pretend they didn't hear correctly. "Oh, this is bad. It seems like there's still some water in my ears from swimming." Tamaki patted his ear. Hikaru laughed. "Indeed, Inspector General!" Kaoru joined in. "There must be something wrong with our ears if we're hearing a little girl say such things like' reverse harem'."

The girl stared at them. "Shuchi Nikurin."

You choked in shocked. Who taught this child such things!

The girl pointed at Kyoya. "A glasses character." Then at the cousins. "Loli-shota and stoic type." The twins. "Incest." She sounded too excited for that one. Then at Haruhi. "A Gariben." She then points at you and says too happily. "A feminine uke!"

Your face flushed in embarrassment, hiding your face behind your hands. You peeked through your fingers to see Tamaki's reaction when she turned to him. He went in a frightened pose, scared at what the stereotype she would call him. . .

"Oniichama . . ."

You brought your hands down and watched as she jumped into the president's arms. "You're blonde, so you must be my oniichama!" You doubted, cause you don't recall Tamaki ever saying he had any siblings. The twins were disgruntled at the scene, asking if he has a sister. "No, I'm sure I don't have siblings!" Tamaki retorted. "Atleast, that's what I thought . . ."

"Senpai, you don't sound certain." You noted, staring at the child. Mitsukuni mentioned that they look alike, the fact that they have the same shade of blonde. Tamaki tries to pry the child off him, but the girl is stubborn. "Are glass character and oniichama in the same word group?" Kyoya asked. You looked at the blonde and the megane repeatedly. "Nah, you look fine."

"At Least you're not a gariben like me" Haruhi grumbles. Your lips quirked a bit. "At Least you're not called an uke." Kyoya smirks at you. "A feminine uke, that is." "Shut it." Tamaki asks the girl her name. "Kirimi!" she replies. You suddenly thought of sliced raw fish, both of them having the same pronunciation.

Tamaki puts Kirimi down. "Kirimi-chan, are you sure you're not mistaking me for someone else?" He says as nicely as possible. "I'm pretty sure I don't have any baby sisters." Kirimi's eyes started to water. "You're not my oniichama even though your blonde?" Geez Louis! Those eyes will give you doll nightmares for days!

Tamaki was struck with adorable arrows, his eyes watery too. Tamaki not you too! Those eyes will haunt you for weeks now! "I . . Okay, I'm your oniichama starting today!" He declares, spinning Kirimi around. You furrowed your eyebrows, about to say something when you heard gurgling from the changing room

Kaito!

You rushed to the changing room, pushed the curtains, to see Kaito chewing on your hoodie. He looks up to you and gives you a gummy smile, making your heart melt. "Let's go." you picked him up, dropping the chewed on article, before returning to the hosts.

When you returned, you heard an eerie voice chanting. "Kirimi~" it repeats. You turned to the black magic club door, there was a handsome man with blonde hair and the same blue colored eyes as Kirimi appeared. You tilted your head, Kaito playing with the bottle of milk. "Who?" you asked.

"Obachama."

"You forgot your robe."

A maid and a butler that looks like they're from the Addams family approached the new blonde, placed a black robe on him and spun him around. When his transformation was complete . . .