Unfinished Chapter: Alternate Fairytale

A cream colored hood and cape flutters in the wind, locks of shiny color peeking from the hood danced around. A soft smile on a pretty face as the male walks through town, eyes of shiny color flitter from stall to stall.The tunic he wears is tied by a leather belt given by his hunter friend, black pants and oak brown boots. A boy with a pretty feminine face with a heart of kindness. Y/N L/N, or also known as The Boy with a Hood from an Angel.

He stops in front of the local bakery, opening the door as the smell of fresh bread fills the air. "Y/N" A brunette with large beautiful eyes pops from behind the counter, dusting flour from her clothes. The boy smiles as he walks up to the counter, basket in hand. "Do you have the bread I asked?" Haruhi nods before going to the back to fetch them.

Y/N waited patiently for the girl when the sound of the door opening was heard. He turned to meet a tall man with dark skin, his hair spiked in an attractive style, and dark grey eyes. Y/N hummed in greeting. "Takashi, done chopping wood for today?" The said man hummed in reply, fixing his dark blue top. Son of a wealthy family in the area, but prefers the simple things in life.

"I heard that you're going to your sister's other house." His voice rumbled with worry, you couldn't blame him though. Her house was at the otherside of the dark woods, which houses terrifying creatures. Y/N nodded. "Yes, though, I'm sure I'll be fine." Takashi opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted when Haruhi came back with five loaves of bread.

Y/N bade farewell to the two before continuing on your way, along the way, he passed by a familiar megane with a group of 3-5 guards surrounding him. "Kyoya." Y/N greeted the boy, said male nods in acknowledgement.