15.The Female Manager Part 2

You read the online stories from your phone, while Tamaki discuss about how Renge might bring out Haruhi's girly side. It was a typical day for the host club. You were getting to the interesting part of the story, the climax to be exact. When the blonde president pulled you from place beside Haruhi, and hugged you.

" And, of course, my precious son!" he squealed.

You had no problem with touchy people, but this was kinda too much. Luckily, Renge appeared from the otherside, announcing she baked cookies for everyone. " Oh," Tamaki was so pleased, he instantly let you go, almost making you faceplant on the floor if it wasn't Kyoya keeping you stead. " That's so ladylike! I'm so touched-"

" I didn't bake them for you, phony prince." Renge flat out rebutted. And back to the sulking corner Tamaki went.

You stood beside Mistukuni, who has a cookie, as Renge goes off to her daydream. Mistukuni took a bite of the baked cookie before commenting. " This is a but burnt."

You tilted your head." Can I try?" But before you could do so, Takashi ran up to you two, worried and concerned. " Mistukuni, Y/N, stop. " he started " It's bad for your body. " That got Renge chase the cousins around, her hair turned to medusa snakes.

You felt a laugh threatened to come out of your throat, it's too funny to be honest. You stood beside Haruhi, who look like she's ready to die, sweatdropped at the scene. You noticed the pouch of cookies in her hand, probably Renge's.

Curious, you took a cookie, and bit into it. Haruhi doing the same. " It has a good odor, and it's really not that bad." You nodded, cookie sill in mouth. " It might be better if she had checked the oven instead of daydreaming." you added. It was then, Hikaru took Haruhi's chin and lifted it up. " Let me see." he then proceeds to take a bite from the cookie still in her mouth.

You then felt finger holding your chin, before making your face to meet Kaoru's. " Hmm, Y/N." He gets closer to your face. " You have cookie crumbs on your face." He then licks your cheek with the cookie crumbs. You still felt the wet tongue sliding on your cheek, even when he pulled away.

Although you were unamused, you couldn't stop the incoming flush that made way to your cheeks. Kaoru's were also red, before he scratched the nape of his neck. " You could've told me there were crumbs on my face."

" And if you wanted some, you could take it from here." Haruhi added.

Tamaki cupped her face in horror. " Your reaction is wrong!" he reprimanded. "That's where you should show rejection!" He then cupped yours next. " Not where you let things go by!"

" Please stop your sexual harassment, Senpai." Haruhi dryly said

You tuned out the rest of your blonde senpai's whining as you scrolled through your Youtube account, checking for notifications. Currently, the youtubers you subscribed to posted new content, and you've got new comments on your latest music video. That's nice.

" You guys are not good enough!" Renge exclaimed, gaining you and the rest of the hosts attention. " Other than Kyoya-sama and Y/N-kun, your characters are not good enough!" She then proceeds to explain about how you don't have a shadowy side, how girls are suckers for handsome men with a tragic pass and whatnot. This is getting out of hand.

" As the manager, I shall set anew your characters from now own." She then points at Mistukuni. " Starting, with you!" Mistukuni whimpers, to which you soothe. " If your inside and outside are nothing but cute, then your no different than a child! Therefore . . . Although, you have a cute face, you're actually a vicious fiend inside!" she then points at Takashi " Morinozuka-senpai, you're an underling of your childhood friend and a secret lover of the school's feminine brother. "